BCS Top 15: November 7

JTrain

I actually like this idea JTrain. It seems the best possible answer as I'm probably in the minority of wanting a huge playoff because it does take away from the importance of the regular season. I would add to your playoff ideas that there be no preseason rankings, therefore, only ranking teams on what has happened this year. Maybe start with rankings midway into the season or something. I also think that maybe I'm in the minority in believing that the computer polls are generally the most accurate and that human polls are the most inaccurate. This week Nebraska was a prime example of that because it's obvious that many of the human pollsters only checked the box score. I know NU barely won against ISU but how many top 10 teams would have one with the injuries NU had against ISU and playing at ISU? I may be missing some key players, but I can name a few... Martinez, Lee, and Dennard come to mind right away. How many TD's did ISU make threw the air and how many passes did they complete to the man Dennard would have had locked up? So adding to what you would wish to see...

4. No more preseason polls

5. Let the computers decide (basing rankings off of facts and statistics; rather than opinions)

Before this poll came out I was trying to rack my brain on how the Huskers could make the NC. It's pretty much hopeless now. Juat win out and play in a BCS

The only thing that hurt our chances was TCU beating Utah. Wisconsin and Stanford jumping us doesn't mean anything, since our remaining schedule is much tougher than both of theirs, and overcoming the small margin will be easy with wins over TAMU and Oklahoma (State).

The hard part will be one of the non-AQs losing. That seems highly unlikely at this point.