BCS Top 15: November 7

JTrain

Ironically we have a shot at a lot better bowl matchup if we lose the Big 12 title game (not that anybody's rooting for that, but at least we'd have a possible silver lining to ponder on the drive home).

Jerry Palm has us predicted to lose the Big 12 game but get an at-large spot in the Orange against VT. I have a hard time seeing us picked over one-loss Sparty, Boise, and one-loss Stanford, but I guess our travel rep helps a lot.

NU was at 7 and two teams lose before them and they go to 8. Bullchit Championship Series.

LSU to no 5. They won't even win the SEC west. LSU should have at least 2 losses. Remember an inept Tenn team that should've beat them.We don't deserve to play for all the marbles but we did have a 3rd string QB in the game yesterday.

NU should have at least 2 losses. Remember an inept ISU team that should've beat them.

I know what you're saying... but thought I'd point that out

The difference is, you win a close game against a 5-4 team from the B12 on the road and you fall in the rankings. Win a close game against a 3-6 SEC team and you will climb for beating an SEC team.

The media is still googoo over the SEC. Plenty of one loss teams were left and they kept the Bama wagon alive saying they're the only one loss team that would deserve to make it in. Now that they're gone, LSU will be their new one-loss pony to ride.

NU was at 7 and two teams lose before them and they go to 8. Bullchit Championship Series.

LSU to no 5. They won't even win the SEC west. LSU should have at least 2 losses. Remember an inept Tenn team that should've beat them.We don't deserve to play for all the marbles but we did have a 3rd string QB in the game yesterday.

NU should have at least 2 losses. Remember an inept ISU team that should've beat them.

Did NU start their 3rd string QB that this staff has very little confidence in? Most of the other losses or near losses by SEC teams like LSU are not with 3rd string QB's that can't throw a ball 5 yards to a wide open TE. Of the one loss teams or top 8 teams on the BCS board, who played with their number 3 QB? In addition this NU team was more effective with our number 2 RB running the wildcat then the number 3 QB running the offense.

There you go, I bold my whole post so you don't have to do bold certain parts.

• Fire 1

Did NU start their 3rd string QB that this staff has very little confidence in? Most of the other losses or near losses by SEC teams like LSU are not with 3rd string QB's that can't throw a ball 5 yards to a wide open TE. Of the one loss teams or top 8 teams on the BCS board, who played with their number 3 QB? In addition this NU team was more effective with our number 2 RB running the wildcat then the number 3 QB running the offense.

There you go, I bold my whole post so you don't have to do bold certain parts.

:yeah ......... :clap

The computers won't be too nice to us next week either. Kansas' average rank is around 90th.

even after their colorado win?

Not all the new rankings have been released, but they're 90th in Colley, 83rd in Billingsley and 89th in Wolfe.

In Massey (who groups all linked divisions together), they're actually ranked behind Sioux Falls (NAIA).

standford ahead of us in the bcs standings? They only have one win against a top 25 team while we have two wins against top 25 teams? I really dont see how they are ahead of us.

The BCS is just a formula. It isn't hard to follow. READ THIS.

Three parts....

1. Harris Poll: Stanford holds the clear advantage (150 voting points, or just over 5%)

2. Coaches Poll: Nebraska leads but it's essentially a wash (9 voting points, or less than 1%)

3.Computers: dead tie (.770 each)

Therefore, the difference in the Harris Poll votes is keeping Stanford barely ahead. Obviously that could change if we are impressive against TAMU.

If you disagree, feel free to take it up with the 114 Harris voters, and not some Wizard of Oz figure named "The BCS". Personally I think Stanford should be the highest ranked one-loss team at this point.