BCS Top 15: November 7

JTrain

I guess all we can do is hope that Auburn loses to Bama, and LSU loses to Arkansas. Both are 50-50. I think Oregon losing to Oregon State and TCU losing to SDSU are highly doubtful. No way will Stanford play Oregon in a rematch. Wisconsin doesn't play a conference championship, so if NU runs the table, I have no doubt that we'll jump them. Bottom line is, I just don't want to play sorry-ass Pitt.

Come on dude, seriously... Pitt? Syracuse? Even the ACC champ would be pitiful. These bowl tie-ins suck ass. The Big East and ACC both are horrible.

Personally I'd love to face an 11-2 VT team (with one of the longest winning streaks in the country) in Tyrod Taylor's final game after he's beaten us in two tough games. Wouldn't call that pitiful at all.

Come on dude, seriously... Pitt? Syracuse? Even the ACC champ would be pitiful. These bowl tie-ins suck ass. The Big East and ACC both are horrible.

Personally I'd love to face an 11-2 VT team (with one of the longest winning streaks in the country) in Tyrod Taylor's final game after he's beaten us in two tough games. Wouldn't call that pitiful at all.

I disagree. If we beat VT, people will say, "They should have beaten VT; VT had a down year." And if we lose, they'll say, "Nebraska was overrated." I'd love to play an undefeated Boise, or Stanford, Auburn, LSU, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan St., Ohio St... anyone but the Big East or ACC champion.

I disagree. If we beat VT, people will say, "They should have beaten VT; VT had a down year." And if we lose, they'll say, "Nebraska was overrated." I'd love to play an undefeated Boise, or Stanford, Auburn, LSU, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan St., Ohio St... anyone but the Big East or ACC champion.

Who cares what they say? Finally beating VT would mean our first top ten finish in nine years and our first BCS bowl win in eleven years. Good enough for me.

I guess I'm OK with this because right now as far as anyone knows the best team we have is what we saw Saturday. I was at the game and thought it was a great game and we had a lot going against us.

That said if we get Martinez back and light up a couple teams I would hope that we would jump ahead of a few of these one loss teams.