How many losses will Nebraska end up with?

FLU

My feeling is 1 more, 2 total...

It almost seems we play terrible against lesser teams (SDSU,UT,ISU) but play well against the highly regarded teams (UW, KSU,OSU, MU),so we have two terrible teams to play, CU and KU, so we screw up and lose to one of them, probably CU, and kick the heck out of aTm. We win the CCG and the BCS bowl opponent. chuckleshuffle

I sense two

Possibly 1 loss against a strong OSU team in the conference championship. The Big 12 can't have NU win that title. A close call here, an extra second on the clock there, a fumble that isn't a fumble called and we can lose that game by a FG or one or two points.

Colorado has already imploded by themselves and Beebe doesn't have worry about them having a banner year on the way out of the Big 12, but Nebraska is different. We have the potential to play for the championship of the Big 12.

I still think Beebe has it in for us. Notice that nothing has been mentioned about the Klein crank the neck fiasco.

Total BS. :facepalm:

change can be good