Wrigley Field Looks a Little Sketchy

mmmtodd

So if the ball lands in the basket it is a field goal? Like it's a homer in baseball. Seriously why do this. That is hallowed ground that you are screwing with. Plus as a die hard Cubbie, it is bad enough watching my crappy team play there 80+ days out of the year but now these two history strapped football dumps get to disappoint those in the seats in November. Come on. The hockey game was too much, this pushes me over the top. And for good measure I will add f*** you Ricketts family. Only you and that fat toad could screw things uplike this. By the way Ryno also sends his f*** you.

I smell a formal protest from the losing team after this one. Seriously should this game even actually count in Big Ten records. It is being played in "unnatural" circumstances. This could actually also go down as the longest four quarter game in the history because of the changes in the field. But still I laugh. Good to see the Cubs themselves aren't the only clowns that can bumble and drop a game in Wrigley.