For CU its KSU week

huKSer

It's time to banish red clothing from Fuffalo football players' clothing!

Link

So what are they going to do next year? I'll tell ya. Proclaim USC to be their rival and ban cardinal and gold. Or they might play it safe and keep banning red and tell Utah they are the new rivals. At least they share a border.

i laughed.

lately ive taken a different view of the colorado program, for a couple reasons.

1. they were the only ones bright enough, and capable of, seeing the writing on the wall and flee for greener pastures. the pac 10 is going to be a great fit for them.

2. after what theyve gone through with the hawkins fiasco, i feel sorry for them. we're not far removed from living that nightmare ourselves.

so, i guess ill cut them some slack in this instance, and offer a half-butted bravo. at least they got some fire back. im going to miss the games in lincoln between us and them.

its still retarded tho.

i laughed.

lately ive taken a different view of the colorado program, for a couple reasons.

1. they were the only ones bright enough, and capable of, seeing the writing on the wall and flee for greener pastures. the pac 10 is going to be a great fit for them.

2. after what theyve gone through with the hawkins fiasco, i feel sorry for them. we're not far removed from living that nightmare ourselves.

so, i guess ill cut them some slack in this instance, and offer a half-butted bravo. at least they got some fire back. im going to miss the games in lincoln between us and them.

its still retarded tho.

I agree with 1 and 2. I was especially happy because at the time CU's conference switch was like a middle finger to Texas politics talking of replacing them with Baylor. As someone who grew up in Colorado, somehow that seemed a little personal.

I still look for them to play us tough like they always have even when they suck (>>2008<<). and a new coach can go a long way in the short term.

That said. drudging up the red thing again is pathetic. but i guess what else are they going to do for motivation at this point?

Hey coach, you might want to ban purple first.

Posted by: Steve Sipple on November 16, 2010 at 9:45AM CST

So, the Boulder (Colo.) Daily Camera reports that Colorado interim head coach Brian Cabral told players to clean out anything red from lockers.

That's cute, huh? Not very original, but what the heck.

Thing is, Colorado may not need gimmicks to be successful in its last couple games this season.

That's the vibe I get from reading Curt McKeever's column.

Cabral noted great energy from his team in Saturday's 34-14 triumph over Iowa State.

ISU head coach Paul Rhoads' noted CU's strong fundamental execution.

What's more, Buffs quarterback Cody Hawkins produced one of the sharpest performances of his career four days after the school fired his father, Dan Hawkins.

Nebraska fans probably ought to pay close attention to Kansas State's game Saturday in Boulder. Keep an eye on those beleagured Buffs. That CU-NU game Nov. 26 in Lincoln could be tougher than many folks seem to think.

Man, I can not wait until we BLOW OUT these freaking morons. Keep talking stupidity CU. This is why no Husker fan can ever respect Colorado. They don't aim for the best. They don't try to win 'em all. They try to beat Nebraska every week, even when the opponent is someone else. And if they happen to beat Nebraska, it saves their season, no matter how crappy of a year they've had. You go Colorado. Down and out. Horrid. And still worried about people wearing some thin red stripe on their pants, rather than worrying about the Wildcats. Here is hoping they get KICKED for it.