** Official Texas A&M Game Thread **

zoogs

ALSO, Crick was clearly held on the last A&M drive of the half (at least, I think it was Crick). Either way, we are getting nailed right now on calls not going our way.

It definitely was. I saw it clear as day, too.

Missed calls on both sides -- take a look at the play where the ball was knocked down -- when a&m was down on there goalline -- hands to the face was missed

At this point, going to the Big 12 Championship might not be such a good thing. Do you really want to play OSU or Oklahoma without a healthy Martinez?

Yeah, because that would mean we are Big 12 North Champs, and playing in the Championship with a chance to go to a BCS Bowl.

If you even think you wouldn't want to be in that position, you are a terrible fan. Go cheer for Mizzou.

We're really in a tough situation here. But the blackshirts can win it for us if we can find 10 points somehow. Come to think of it, the D is probably our best shot at a TD right now...

I don't think we can go entirely one dimensional with A&M's run defense. They've played pretty tough. Cody's going to have to hit a few passes in the second half.

Or maybe we should let Rex throw a couple balls out of the Rexcat?

What was bo talking to Taylor about?

Not sure, but un-expert lip reading skills looked like he said "Don't you f***king talk..." and that's what really all I could make out.

Again, completely not an expert in this area, but I know an f bomb was dropped.

Ray Charles knows an f bomb was dropped

What was bo talking to Taylor about?

Not sure, but un-expert lip reading skills looked like he said "Don't you f***king talk..." and that's what really all I could make out.

Again, completely not an expert in this area, but I know an f bomb was dropped.

Yeah Bo's not going to be happy when he gets asked about this over and over after the game.

If they send Green out again, i'm seriously going to have a fit

Who exactly are they gonna put it instead?

Yeah, seriously.

You're asking for Ron Kellogg or Latravis Washington?

We'd have to be a bit more desperate for this to happen, considering neither have taken a snap this year.

Watson has called a pretty good game so far that I've seen. We have not executed though. You make the best of what you have to work with. Right now what we can work on is not having so many dang OL penalties.

Can we stop with the defending Watson? When Denard Robinson goes out, Michigan still produces. When Darren Thomas goes out, Oregon still produces. Without Martinez, our offense looks like last year's offense. Pathetic.

And the apologists just keep apologizing. Ho hum....