You should be ashamed, Texas A&M

papersun87

First off, this is my first post. In general I love Nebraskas fans. You have one of the greatest, classiest fan bases in the country, next to us of course :) That being said, there was dirty playing on both sides of the ball. The officiating sucked but a lot of the calls against you guys were legit. The roughing the passer was BS.

I would be more concerned with your coach's behavior. He made your school look very bad tonight with his antics.

Best of luck in the Big 10. Out of everyone in the Big 12 I hate to see Nebraska go more than anyone. I've hung out with a lot of NU fans at games at Kyle Field and at a Big 12 Championship game in San Antonio and I have always looked forward to these games.

I agree with a lot of this, but I didn't notice dirty playing really on either side of the ball. I guess I'd call it a physical game. I also missed parts of it and wasn't watching too closely, so take that with a grain of salt. There was the incident where your dude grabbed ours in the balls. And then our guy tried to kick him in the face, so that's a wash.

Ira, there's a lot of fire going in every direction right now. Feel free to report any posts. There's a strike system though, and that applies to everyone. You guys are being given a certain amount of rope to behave yourselves, and our members are generally good at this. Keep it up.

I'm monitoring a lot of threads, but I'm not going to ban people left and right, either. You can take it up with me in PM, if you wish.

I guess I am glad that Nebraska's players (especially Ben Cotton, love how that guy never, ever loses his cool and does something unsportsmanlike) all play the game the right way, 100% of the time.

[/sarcasm], if that wasn't obviously apparent. You never know after a game like this.

Man, do we come off as sore losers...

Aggie fans should celebrate a good win.

The flaw in your logic is that this qualifies as a good win. I've been on the other side of one of these games (though not to the same extent) and all you can do is shrug shoulders and go, "We stole one guys, what can we say?"

It'd be like us whooping it up after Iowa State. We almost---should have---lost that game and had no right to really celebrate. Aggies with class would do the same in this instance.

I guess any time you beat a Top 10 team, no matter how iffy some calls might be, it feels good. As fans of the other team, we don't think the other guys have the right to celebrate and that's fair...but if we were them, we'd be going nuts.

I think we had the luxury of avoiding that against Iowa State because there wasn't much to whoop it up about anyway. But if that were a big game against a Top 5 team? Screw 'em, we're partying :) At least, that'd be me. Tell them they shoulda won and all that, but elation inside. Against ISU, it was just relief.

It was sort of cool to see the energy Tannehill and his team had celebrating with those kneel-downs. Really wish it were us.

Was at the bar watchin the game tonight. Never in my 28 years have I seen anything approaching the travisty I saw tonight. I have seen some of the aggdouche comments and I am speechless. Do you guys really not see what happened tonight? I guess its no big suprise really, like they would really admit they needed a huge hand in beating a crippled NU. I for one hope the puke aggie lives forever in the dumps of the little 12. Ps your qb sucks balls, so much for the hype machine ive heard all week.

First off, this is my first post. In general I love Nebraskas fans. You have one of the greatest, classiest fan bases in the country, next to us of course :) That being said, there was dirty playing on both sides of the ball. The officiating sucked but a lot of the calls against you guys were legit. The roughing the passer was BS.

I would be more concerned with your coach's behavior. He made your school look very bad tonight with his antics.

Best of luck in the Big 10. Out of everyone in the Big 12 I hate to see Nebraska go more than anyone. I've hung out with a lot of NU fans at games at Kyle Field and at a Big 12 Championship game in San Antonio and I have always looked forward to these games.

And did you see Ben Cotton's early personal foul in the 1st quarter, some dude was yanking on his ball sack trying to take it off so he kicked him off and got a personal foul

As a nuetral party who actaully likes both schools quite a bit, I would say there is a bit of a mix. Some of the calls Bo was losing his mind over did not deserve that reaction. The late hit coms to mind as a call that maybe should not have had the flag thrown, but I do wonder if Bo being so over the top had begun to even effect the refs judgement. I think there a few things for the Husker fans to fairly point at, as well. I do think Bo letting himself get so out of control did not help.

It was a tough fought defensive game. I think in the end, what really cost the Huskers is that A&M really played good defense. I think you can fairly be annoyed at some at the refs, which you cannot control but seemed unfair at times, but also at how well your team moved the ball (which you can) and how Bo acted (which probably did not help the team's attitude nor the refs). In football and in life, you can only fix the things you control, and if that had happened I think the Huskers would have won. I would credit A&M with a hard fought win. They were not the better team, but they fought and gave it everything they could win.

The Husker's great defense is still just that, and you are still likely to have your day in the title game. I also understnad that if anyone got the edge from calls, it was A&M. I would still encourage classy behaviour. I can tell you the A&M fans are world class and the "troll" was't too troll like in his comment. I don't know how he was supposed to respond to the cursing he got for what was a pretty good post. Nebraska has a great fan base, so while I will likely take a lashing too, I would encourage losing with dignity to some of you. When things go poorly, that is when people's true colors show.

As a nuetral party who actaully likes both schools quite a bit, I would say there is a bit of a mix. Some of the calls Bo was losing his mind over did not deserve that reaction. The late hit coms to mind as a call that maybe should not have had the flag thrown, but I do wonder if Bo being so over the top had begun to even effect the refs judgement. I think there a few things for the Husker fans to fairly point at, as well. I do think Bo letting himself get so out of control did not help.

It was a tough fought defensive game. I think in the end, what really cost the Huskers is that A&M really played good defense. I think you can fairly be annoyed at some at the refs, which you cannot control, but also at how well your team moved the ball (whihc you can) and how Bo acted (which probably did not help the team's attitude nor the refs). In football and in life, you can only fix the things you control, and if that had happened I think the Huskers would have won. I would credit A&M with a hard fought win. They were not the better team, but they fought and gave it everything they could win.

The Husker's great defense is still just that, and you are still likely to have your day in the title game. I also understnad that if anyone got the edge from calls, it was A&M. I would still encourage classy behaviour. I can tell you the A&M fans are world class and the "troll" was't too troll like in his comment. I don't know how he was supposed to respond to the cursing he got for what was a pretty good post. Nebraska has a great fan base, so while I will likely take a lashing too, I would encourage losing with dignity to some of you. When things go poorly, that is when people's true colors show.

If as a Nebraska fan, you're not absolutely furious after that game, then you're either not emotionally invested in the program, or you're literally brainwashing yourself into taking the "high road."

Was it Aggie Fan's fault that the refs blew the game? No. But don't come on THIS board and tell us otherwise. If you decide to do that, there's nothing wrong with the emotional reaction you're going to get.

• Fire 1

I just think that it is ridiculous that aTm fans are calling our players dirty and classless. Based on what? Besides the Ricky Henry idiotic penalty, i saw nothing dirty from us. Maybe its time to use the thumb aggie fans.

I know Ricky Henry got flagged for the late hit, but when I was watching the few plays before, I saw Ricky get hit late twice by aggies. I thought then that because the refs weren't calling stuff, Ricky was going to hit somebody, and he did. The difference was he got the flag.

I don't blame the aggies. I think that the Aggies played the game that they were allowed to play; the refs exist to make sure that everything is fair.

No, nebraska didn't play error/fault free at ALL. But when it really mattered, nebraska got the WTF flag and the Aggies were allowed to slide by.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't blame A&M for this, our O should have performed better (as Pilini said about Martinez in the presser: "He's not the only one out there."), our guys should have had a TD or two, they shouldn't have turned the ball over, etc.

Couldn't have said it better.......why would A&M be ashamed? If the Huskers won that game i wouldn't give 2 sh#ts, but the refs and the conference are going to have to explain some of those calls.

I don't blame the aggies. I think that the Aggies played the game that they were allowed to play; the refs exist to make sure that everything is fair.

No, nebraska didn't play error/fault free at ALL. But when it really mattered, nebraska got the WTF flag and the Aggies were allowed to slide by.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't blame A&M for this, our O should have performed better (as Pilini said about Martinez in the presser: "He's not the only one out there."), our guys should have had a TD or two, they shouldn't have turned the ball over, etc.

Couldn't have said it better.......why would A&M be ashamed? If the Huskers won that game i wouldn't give 2 sh#ts, but the refs and the conference are going to have to explain some of those calls.

Was A&M the better team? No, but they did what they needed to do to win the game being the underdog at home. As for NU they again played down to their abilities and allowed what they could not control to take over and not play THEIR game.