Jesse Ventura just pulled up to the Big 12 Offices...

bigahusker

OK so this is my last "Conspiracy Theory" on the Big 12 vs Nebraska but check this out.

Texas Game Penalties

NEBRASKA - 10 for 94 yards

TEXAS - 4 for 53 yards

Texas A&M Game Penalties

NEBRASKA - 16 for 145 yards

TEXAS A&M - 2 for 10 yards

26 penalties to 6! The biggest part to this...

Texas Game Officials

Officials: Referee: Greg Burks; Umpire: Scott Campbell; Linesman: George Gusman;

Line judge: Kevin Mar; Back judge: Shawn Hochuli; Field judge: Nick Lave;

Side judge: Gene Semko; Scorer: Steve Morrison

Texas A&M Officials

Officials: Referee: Greg Burks; Umpire: Scott Campbell; Linesman: George Gusman;

Side judge: Gene Semko; Scorer: Tom Reber;

WOW!

something's afoot. seriously, when they use the same refs in 2 games we get hosed on, they are on the B12 take.

let's not forget the non review of the Kyler Reed catch against texass, too. just like the terrible interception last night of a&m

OK so this is my last "Conspiracy Theory" on the Big 12 vs Nebraska but check this out.

Texas Game Penalties

TEXAS - 4 for 53 yards

Texas A&M Game Penalties

Texas Game Officials

Texas A&M Officials

WOW!

Guess how many of them live in Texas. I remember a discussion of how all the officials and the US Federal Reserve and Treasury Dept came from Goldman Sachs ... they call this type of thing "regulatory capture."

This was also the crew at the Missouri game that watched Burkhead get his head nearly twisted off.

Guess how many of them live in Texas. I remember a discussion of how all the officials and the US Federal Reserve and Treasury Dept came from Goldman Sachs ... they call this type of thing "regulatory capture."

This was also the crew at the Missouri game that watched Burkhead get his head nearly twisted off.

That my friend was Iowa State

they did a stat the other day which showed who's opponents are the least penalized when playing them

Nebraska's Opponents and Boise State's opponents are the least penalized teams in the nation collectively

coincidence?

Both teams are the staple of the conference's they are in, both are leaving to a new conference. hmmmmm.....

Something definitely isn't right. I was looking at some stats and made a graph to help illustrate:

penalties.jpg

Note that this is not penalties against Nebraska, but against the other teams. I don't like how it is trending. What are the chances that three highly penalized teams somehow play clean football against Nebraska?

That my friend was Iowa State

And that same crew was at Iowa State. The Greg Burks crew were officiating A&M, ISU, and Texas. I hope we don't get them against CU.

they did a stat the other day which showed who's opponents are the least penalized when playing them

Nebraska's Opponents and Boise State's opponents are the least penalized teams in the nation collectively

coincidence?

Both teams are the staple of the conference's they are in, both are leaving to a new conference. hmmmmm.....

I thought you had given up on Nebraska?

Texas Game Penalties

TEXAS - 4 for 53 yards

Texas A&M Game Penalties

Texas Game Officials

Texas A&M Officials

WOW!

So these 2 games and the ISU game where the only games these guys refed us?