Don't expect us to win the Big 12...

TMagic

Reality is setting in here...

We will not win the Big 12... not because we won't play well enough to win, but because the big 12 has shown that they will not allow it to happen. Let's be real folks, our destiny has been taken out of our hands and there is not a whole lot that we can do about it.

We will not win the Big 12... not because we won't play well enough to win, but because the big 12 has shown that they will not allow it to happen. Let's be real folks, our destiny has been taken out of our hands and there is not a whole lot that we can do about it.

I think Nebraska gets the last laugh. Of course I'm being optimistic here but utimately this is just how I think it plays out.

I think Nebraska gets the last laugh. Of course I'm being optimistic here but utimately this is just how I think it plays out.

I hope so. But it's gonna tough to win a 11-on-18 game.

I know some things we can do...... we can block better, we can get tougher, we can not turn the ball over, we can get some turnovers, we can not do dumb things like kick other players right in front of the refs, not try and throw the ball while in the pocket being sacked.

Just a thought

I know some things we can do...... we can block better, we can get tougher, we can not turn the ball over, we can get some turnovers, we can not do dumb things like kick other players right in front of the refs, not try and throw the ball while in the pocket being sacked.

Just a thought

This, too.

Just a thought

Come on Eric. You can't tell me that if some 300 lb guy was pinching your inner thigh up by your junk that you wouldn't lash out. It's a reflex action, you can't stop in mid-pinch and think "Goodness, I'd better not let my bodies natural reflex occur here or I might get a penalty"

I agree with doing things better but I also think a Big 12 review of that call would end up in a suspension on #83. Well, at least in an honest conference.

Why would the refs change up and call a fair game for Colorado? There is even more at stake in this game so I expect a driving yellow rain of flags on Friday.

Are there things that we can improve on? There are things we HAVE to improve on to give us a chance. But the begging question at this point is.... if we improve enough to win, will it matter?

If you're a player, you have to keep your head down and not worry about this. But as a fan, I'm not sure there is too much we can do.

If NU doesn't win the Big XII CCG, it will have more to do with the fact that the offense just isn't that good at this point in the season. Did last night's game remind anyone of last year? It did for me. I spent 3 hours hoping for lightning to strike with a big pass or something fluky, because there was no way our offense was going to sustain any kind of purposeful drive.

The offensive line is being pushed around regularly and the QB play is spotty.

As bad as Green is, the fact that we go absolutely NOWHERE with him in the game tells me that Watson is a problem. Someone has mentioned it before, but Shawn Watson doesn't seem to have any kind of sense for what a defense is trying to do against him. His play calls don't seem to be setting the defense up for anything or creating any kind of confusion. It's like he has 15 plays in a hat, and just pulls them out like he's playing f'ing keno or something. I'm not saying that play calling is all to blame, after all, when your linemen are getting pushed so far back that they're stepping on the quarterbacks ankle, it limits you.

• Fire 1

you didn't play well enough to win last night. you did not get any help either. but, your O was not good against a very good Aggie D.

And your D couldn't stop the rush in the 4th quarter.

Hope Martinez gets better.

you didn't play well enough to win last night. you did not get any help either. but, your O was not good against a very good Aggie D.

And your D couldn't stop the rush in the 4th quarter.

Hope Martinez gets better.

"you didn't play well enough to win last night"

Neither did you without a lot of help from the refs.

you didn't play well enough to win last night.

Neither did you...