Bo Yelling at Taylor

BigRedMan

All anyone can do is guess, and what I think is that it has something to do with refusing the cart to go to the locker room. If he did have damage on his ankle, then walking even a few steps could cause irreversible damage, and as much as its been proven we need a healthy Taylor, that's kind of selfish towards the team.

I have mixed emotions with the whole thing. Whatever the reason i think it was probably something Bo didnt like but i think yelling at a kid that hard, after he just came back out after an injury seems excessive. I think players need to get a good butt ripping some times, but Bo was out of control last night. He was clearly upset with how his team was performing but he lost all control.

This was taken from Better Off Red: http://betteroffred.fantake.com/2010/11/21/did-taylor-call-his-dad-during-the-am-game/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

With a little amateur lip reading and jumping back and forth, it appears that Bo stormed up to Martinez and said this:

“If you f'ing call your dad on the f'ing field during a game again it’ll be the last f'ing thing you ever do. Now get your f'ing ass [out/down/out of?] here mother fu&*#r.”

Note that Bo also popped back for a few more words right after the first berating (and right before ABC showed the replay) at the 8:03 mark. We couldn’t see what Bo said that time, but we did clearly see what Taylor muttered in Bo’s general direction after he walked away:

“f'ing bitch.”

The video below captures most of this, but is too grainy to be very helpful — if someone has better video please share.

Here's the YouTube.

I actually came on here today just to find out what that was about. As bad as Bo yelled at the officials I found this to be the strangest thing he did. Interesting that no one really knows for sure.

Question for ya Wolverine as an unbiased observer(assuming you watched the entire game)- Are we just a bunch of pouty bitches or did we get jobbed last night? Serious...I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this one.

Thanks in advance, and if your answer is yes, you are a bunch of pouty bitches, you can go ahead and GFY :) Thanks bro!

It's debatable if Pelini should have waited until half time to handle this in the locker room but I'm tired of people saying he yells at the players too much. I was in the Marine Corps. Before I joined, I knew there would be yelling but I still joined. When you decide to play high school, collegiate, or pro football, you know damn well that your coach is going to yell at you.

Sounds like some wildly speculative lip reading.

Honestly coaches yell at players all the time. Especially when they mess up. It happens, players get over it, everything's good. Like Mangino and that showboating KR kid. OK, maybe that's a bad example. Really don't see what the big deal is here. Taylor gotta have thick skin.

Honestly coaches yell at players all the time. Especially when they mess up. It happens, players get over it, everything's good. Like Mangino and that showboating KR kid. OK, maybe that's a bad example. Really don't see what the big deal is here. Taylor gotta have thick skin.

is it just me or are we setting ourselves for for a potenial screw up against CU???

has BO lost the team or Has Huskerboard lost our minds???

is it just me or are we setting ourselves for for a potenial screw up against CU???

has BO lost the team or Has Huskerboard lost our minds???

i think we all need to take a cue from your avatar and take a cold/sensuous shower.