Potentially Awful News Per RSS

I did not know anything about this rumor untill ten minutes ago when I opened this thread. Three heart attacks, and two strokes later I can tell you that it was the craziest emotional roller coaster ride I've ever been on.

im actually gonna need to refil my muscle relaxer prescription early tommmorrow!!!!!

Look at it this way..Jamal Turner will be here next year and everybody has been raving about that kid.

Play for next year and forget this year!!!! :LOLtartar :LOLtartar :LOLtartar

okay so its 730 pm here and i imagine its what 11 over there?? has anyone actually gone to sleep yet?? and if they did god bless them from being able to pull themselves away from this... dare they have responsibilities!!!

ohh to wake up and see taylor is on the team!!!

T-Magic sr. tried to pull taylor out of Nebraska and brought it up with the admissions people. (very similar to taylor's days as a high-schooler too). However this time, Taylor apparently stood up to dad and said something to the effect of "no."

I admire this kids balls and his loyalty after he stood up to his dad over something like this. Glad he's still with us for now.

Seriously....where did you hear this from!? chuckleshuffle

T-Magic sr. tried to pull taylor out of Nebraska and brought it up with the admissions people. (very similar to taylor's days as a high-schooler too). However this time, Taylor apparently stood up to dad and said something to the effect of "no."

I admire this kids balls and his loyalty after he stood up to his dad over something like this. Glad he's still with us for now.

Seriously....where did you hear this from!? chuckleshuffle

IF that's true, what a character, that dad...