Potentially Awful News Per RSS

Get it together, people!

HuskerNation is not going to fall apart because we were jobbed out of one game to a semi-relevant Big 12 South team. Nebraska is bigger than any one game, any one player, and any one coach.

We'll come out of this just fine. Sunny days lay ahead.

GBR!

9:35 p.m., Sunday: Taylor Martinez remains a member the Nebraska football team, coach Bo Pelini said Sunday night.

Reached shortly before 8 p.m., Pelini said the status of his freshman quarterback had not changed since the end of Huskers' 9-6 loss Saturday at Texas A&M.

"He's still on the team," the coach said.

Great

By past experience with things that Bo has said about injuries/starters/etc. this confirms that:

Taylor is off the team!

Holy smokes!!! If this is a rumor how does it get wings and take off so fast. I don't believe this was a rumor and I think there was a lot of truth to all this. The only thing I can imagine if Martinez is still a Husker is he turned his sh#t in and had a change of heart. But I truley believe at one point today Taylor was not a Husker.

Holy smokes!!! If this is a rumor how does it get wings and take off so fast. I don't believe this was a rumor and I think there was a lot of truth to all this. The only thing I can imagine if Martinez is still a Husker is he turned his sh#t in and had a change of heart. But I truley believe at one point today Taylor was not a Husker.