Taylor to stay

hskerprid

No one has even mentioned where any of this nonsense came from. Does anyone have ANY hard confirmation that there was ever an issue with Taylor at any point?

If so, I haven't seen it. It would be nice to have...what's that word I'm looking for...umm...oh yeah––FACTS before these kinds of nuclear meltdowns happen.

No one has even mentioned where any of this nonsense came from. Does anyone have ANY hard confirmation that there was ever an issue with Taylor at any point?

If so, I haven't seen it. It would be nice to have...what's that word I'm looking for...umm...oh yeah––FACTS before these kinds of nuclear meltdowns happen.

That's why rumors are so much fun!

This all started because somebody on the RSS over on Rivals said they heard Taylor was leaving the team.

Apparently an overeager reporter from bleacher report who had talked with a grad assistant who said he was "leaving", but maybe it goes further than that...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/523734-taylor-martinez-quits-the-team

The article says he missed a mandatory meeting today. Which in turn led to the speculation that he had quit. I'm not big on rumours either. But often times, there is truth in this stuff and the rumours only blow that truth out of context.

My guess is there was-is something there and it's being dealt with.

Yah, I do think that something is/was going on, but that the rumor mill explodified it, presumably out out of proportion. The new article on Omaha.com quotes Bo as saying that Taylor is still on the team, but also notes that Bo just gave the same answer when asked asked if there was anything going on...

Bo is not going to be a happy camper at the pressie tomorrow...

I got bored and made the whole thing up. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize. I am sorry if this affecting anyone in a negative way. I hope in time, that you will all forgive me.

:nanalama :nanalama