Time to Close Ranks

BigRedLaw

Alright Husker fans Bo has apologized (whether he needed to or not is another question) and T-Magic is still on the team. We need to close ranks and support the team period. This is exactly what Beebe and the Big XII wanted to happen, throw the goon squad out there, screw NU, and see if they can handle the adversity when Colorado comes to town. We need to quit spreading rumors about who is getting fired or who is quitting the team. Most importantly we need to show up and be loud come Friday, no more crap like that Kansas game!

As always

GBR!

• Fire 5

@Fuzzy, I'm not accusing anyone one of not being behind the team, I am simply stating that the nay saying and rampant speculation about a group of 19-22 year old needs to collectively stop. We lost the game on Saturday. However, all but about three of the penalties against NU were very questionable and like I told my Father Saturday night, Trust me we didn't really lost that game. Basically my point of the post was we still have a chance to win the North come Friday and then the whole G-Damn thing 12/4 so instead of questioning the coaches and speculating about who needs to be fired or who is quitting the team we need to be supportive and realize that about 4 years ago we all would have KILLED to be 9-2!

GBR!

I was listening to the KC media have a field day this morning about Nebraska falling apart and surrendering the north to Missouri...I just smiled as I listened to it. They don't remember the history of Bo Pelini teams when faced with heavy adversity. I fully expect us to come out like we did against Missouri.