Crick. David. Dennard.

I just wanted to say that these guys have been playing there arses off these last few weeks.

I know Crick had a lot of people questioning his ability earlier this year, which i still think happened becasue our D-Line had to play contain because of our inexperienced linebackers, but i the dude hads torn loose as of late, with 5 sacks in 5 weeks, plus he is consistently pushing his guy into the backfield and reading plays and screens really well, consistently hussling, making tackles ten yards downfield. impressive, and somewhat suh-like.

Alot of people were impressed with dcavid early in the year. To be honest, not till the jk-state game did i really become impreessed with him as he finally seemed like he was making the right reads and constantly being in the right position ( probably helped having compton calling plays again)

Obviously, he's been a freek for us.

And Dennerd, do i even have to explain? I think he honestly might be a better corner than prince, which is saying ALOT.

Anyway just thought i'd give some kudos to the defensive players who played an amazing game despite our anemic offense. :bonesflag: Now, Watson, Cotten, Goilmore, There's the door, don't let it hit you on your way out. <_<

MOD Edit - sorry, but you gotta at least get Dennard's name right in the thread title. knapplc

Ture dat. But he's been playing well all year, this post was more about the guys who have really impressed me as of late. But yeah Prince, Cassidy, Osborne, Gomes HAgg, Compton, Meredith and maybe allen ( i think his lack of upper body strength hurts him) have all played well this year, but these three are playing lights out right now.

Honestly the only one on defense i'm somewhat dissapointed with is Baker Steinkuhler. Guy seems to make very little impact, but maybe that's cause i have a personal fetish for crick so i tend to focus on him. I also am not gonna say he is doing bad, it just seems he has yet to turn the corner, cause he always seems to be close to making the play, but not quite there yet.

David has been a monster and a freak all year long and we be a huge stud next year if he chooses to stay. Crick has played very well the last couple of weeks and for that matter so has the whole d-line. Dennard has played like a stud since his return and absoutely shut down Fuller last week. Hagg has just been a playmaker and very reliable.

Dennard has been doing it all year long as well. Teams won't throw at Prince so they've quickly discovered that the other guy is pretty damn good too. He leads the team in picks. Remember when Blackmon was getting the better of Prince, Dennard moved over on him and didn't do squat until he got matched up with Hagg for the late TD.

Cassidy and Osborne whould actually be the guys that get the recently playing awesome props.

i dunno, steinkuhler seems to swallow multiple linemen with regularity. stats arent up there, but the kid is freakishly strong, and young.

i think im less impressed with pierre's play this year.

I agree with you on both.

Peirre claimed in the big12 preseason pressers that he would beat his sack total from 09, i doubt he gets that far unless he steps up big in the last two games. Though, I have heard that he has been having knee problems again.