Colorado thoughts

tmfr15

I'm not worried so much about our offense being anemic as I am about our offense making costly mistakes at critical times in the game, namely drive-ending penalties, dropped passes and fumbles.

I have little doubt we'll move the ball on CU, even with Green at the helm. The trick is keeping drives alive long enough for us to find the endzone.

Wow, we all sound pathetic right now. Yes, Colorado does always "bring it" as some of you say for this game, however, we're probably playing the best defense in the nation right now, as we held A&M, which has a pretty prolific offense to 3 field goals, two of them happening because of the tainted zebras.

Colorado isn't exactly an offensive machine, I see our D getting stop after stop (maybe even a touchdown) and our running game doing enough to get a couple touchdowns.

NU 27 CU 0.

Wow, we all sound pathetic right now. Yes, Colorado does always "bring it" as some of you say for this game, however, we're probably playing the best defense in the nation right now, as we held A&M, which has a pretty prolific offense to 3 field goals, two of them happening because of the tainted zebras.

Colorado isn't exactly an offensive machine, I see our D getting stop after stop (maybe even a touchdown) and our running game doing enough to get a couple touchdowns.

NU 27 CU 0.

We may need a score from our D and even Special teams if our O isnt more consistant. <_<

If Green or Lee plays, I would rather abandon the zone read and go right at them with the running game. Beat them up in the trenches and open up the short yardage passing game, and with that start throwing the ball to McNeil and Reed! Wear down the D and they win, 3 and outs and it will be a long day...

It's Colorado week, and the Buffs seem to be hurting a bit. Fired coach. Bad season. Now, quite a few realize right off the bat that CU has been playing decent of late, albiet against K-State and Iowa State. Still, this team is one that should have our full attention. If you look at the schedule, aside from blow out losses to Calif., MU and OU, the Buffs have been in every game and could easily have three more wins, which would make their record 8-3. Also note that last year's game was closer than it probably should have been. And the year before that, it came down to Alex's heroics. So, I am really hoping that Nebraska is ready to go and gets on this team early. We don't want them believing they could kill our season. And, make no mistake, that would be death blow. We would not even go to the conference title game and would end up in a far lesser bowl. Please Nebraska, dominate on the day after Thanksgiving. I don't want this game to be close. Not even a little bit.

Why must we always start threads accusing all of huskerboard to be the same? The number of posts I've seen guaranteeing a win this friday have been far and few. I think we'll come out stoked and ready to hit people. Will we keep it up for 4 quarters? Will it be enough to win? Don't know. Should be but it's colorado.

If Green or Lee plays, I would rather abandon the zone read and go right at them with the running game. Beat them up in the trenches and open up the short yardage passing game, and with that start throwing the ball to McNeil and Reed! Wear down the D and they win, 3 and outs and it will be a long day...

I second this, send it to Wats

It will be kind of hard to get up for this one as a fan, because it seems like there is a lot to lose and a lot of uncertainty. Once the game starts, I will be into big time. When you're in that game day atmosphere, all the BS of the week goes away. All of our talk. Our concerns. Our blog posts that serve only to fill time. Come on Friday. I am ready. I hope we win. But I am ready to take the plunge sink or swim.