Martin and Marlowe Under Big XII Review

knapplc

The thing that really disturbs me on this issue is why are they making an issue about these two players. SERIOUSLY (yell). Youre tellin me Big Man Beebe that of all the athletes in the Big 12 conference that these are the only two you find for posting negative comments about whatever the heck you wanna call those guys in a game. I know, we dont know that but common sense says this stuff happens all the time. More proof. I'm sorry, it's just too obvious anymore. Now theyre trolling our players' media accounts just looking for reasons. If you dont think the Big 12 is out to get Nebraska, then _____ you.

The thing that really disturbs me on this issue is why are they making an issue about these two players. SERIOUSLY (yell). Youre tellin me Big Man Beebe that of all the athletes in the Big 12 conference that these are the only two you find for posting negative comments about whatever the heck you wanna call those guys in a game. I know, we dont know that but common sense says this stuff happens all the time. More proof. I'm sorry, it's just too obvious anymore. Now theyre trolling our players' media accounts just looking for reasons. If you dont think the Big 12 is out to get Nebraska, then _____ you.

as far as i can tell....it is not the big 12 making an issue of these players....it is the daily nebraskan who wrote the article and contacted the big 12 offices. the guy who they contacted said it would be up to beebe to suspend anyone. so far he hasnt. and since it is wednesday night and we have not heard of any suspensions yet i would think they are good to go against colorado.

Oh no, what are we going to do without the game changing receiver that is Tim Marlowe?

Not quite the point, but I see what you're saying. Then again, without him who will tell Niles to kneel when he's 6 yards deep in the endzone on a kickoff? I don't know about you, but that makes me nervous.

;)

I think that makes Marlowe's job very important.

Kneel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!