Martin and Marlowe Under Big XII Review

knapplc

Should be no suspensions if it's true. But since we know Dan Beebe only punishes Nebraska doesn't surprise me.

According to Burda later in the article, "...the conference has never reprimanded an athlete for comments made through social media."

Of course, the conference had never suspended a player for a blindside hit prior to this season as well.

Dan Beeebe has a man crush on Eric Martin. He's now stalking him on facebook. This is CRAZY crazy. Love the Big 12.

I have to say that we're playing really well into the Big 12's hand. A lot of people outside of Nebraska believe we're leaving the Big 12 because we're a bunch of whiny brats who can't beat Texas. Well, we respond by barely even showing up to the game against Texas and losing. Then, we cry and whine after getting beat by A&M. The only thing we have left to do to put icing on the cake for them is to either lose to CU this Friday or get completely dismantled in the Big 12 Championship Game.

When I saw the thread title, I thought for sure I'd finally get to see one of the penalties Martin got called for. Then, I saw what this is all about, and my eager expression turned to laughter. I just can't believe where this has gone over the last couple days.

From an unbiased stand point, I have to say "What were Martin and Marlowe thinking IF they posted that stuff?" How could they not know the B12 would be all over those kind of statements, especially statements from Huskerland? Use your minds for pity's sake, fellas!

Aren't their profiles private? I looked them up and I have no access to their walls, where I assume they made these comments. If they are private, can they really be considered public domain? How could the Big 12 find this out without invading their privacy? Are they going to start screening the players phones for disparaging texts as well?

Oh no, what are we going to do without the game changing receiver that is Tim Marlowe?

Not quite the point, but I see what you're saying. Then again, without him who will tell Niles to kneel when he's 6 yards deep in the endzone on a kickoff? I don't know about you, but that makes me nervous.

;)

• Fire 2

The B12 has an extra close eye on Martin. They probably have someone tailing him in a trench coat. Maybe Mitch Sherman is a double agent???

No that was just Drowning. He's been trying to get his "autograph".

On the possible Martin-Marlowe suspensions. I wonder if the Big 12 made any efforts to look into the A&M players FB pages after they played OU. According to Aggie Fans, the refs called a terrible game in favor of OU.