Where would we be right now without T-Magic?

FLU

Is it just me or was I the only one who saw Green throwing some really good balls when he took over for Martinez on Saturday. In fact the only really bad throw that he had was his pick. If we didn't have him trying to run the Zone Read when he was in (think he'd be better just handing off or the option out of shotgun or I Set). In fact I'd just give Green run pass options. Roll him out and if he saw someone open, throw it, if not just take off running into the open field. I was impressed with him because he did look like he took a step forward on Saturday (even with the int. Martinez's Int wasn't any better). We'll see if he can keep that momentum into the next time he plays.

You guys gotta be right in the middle of a bong-a-thon.

With Lee this year we don't run over "anybody" and any conference opponent that could score more than 10 pts on us wins.

I agree with this 100%. We are talking about Zac Lee here, not Joe Montana. You are giving him wayyyyyyyyyy too much credit. If he was so great, why'd he lose the starting job to a freshman in the first place?

Is it just me or was I the only one who saw Green throwing some really good balls when he took over for Martinez on Saturday. In fact the only really bad throw that he had was his pick. If we didn't have him trying to run the Zone Read when he was in (think he'd be better just handing off or the option out of shotgun or I Set). In fact I'd just give Green run pass options. Roll him out and if he saw someone open, throw it, if not just take off running into the open field. I was impressed with him because he did look like he took a step forward on Saturday (even with the int. Martinez's Int wasn't any better). We'll see if he can keep that momentum into the next time he plays.

Yes, it was just you... you were the only one. Cody Green is pitiful.

I agree. I understand why everyone is on Cody's case, I do, but he's the only one of the three who hasn't been able to get enough playing time to develop.

Remember, we have a healthier O line, healthy running backs, and more experienced WRs(that may be a joke cause seasoning hasnt helped much/or coaching?)

Hell, with all that talent around the QB position, Kody Spano should be able to come in on crutches and run this offense to 14-21 point a game.......rips the bong......haha.