What the West Va win did for us

Since West Virginia decided to beat Pitt today this puts UCONN in position to win the Big East by winning out. They have beaten Pitt and West Virginia. Giving them the tie break over both teams if it were to come to that.

That means that we will most likely play UCONN if we get to the Fiesta Bowl. That in my opinion is even worse that playing PITT.

Since West Virginia decided to beat Pitt today this puts UCONN in position to win the Big East by winning out. They have beaten Pitt and West Virginia. Giving them the tie break over both teams if it were to come to that.

That means that we will most likely play UCONN if we get to the Fiesta Bowl. That in my opinion is even worse that playing PITT.

erm, aren't you a texass fan? texass is not bowl eligible

Why would I be a Texas fan?

What a mess ........ so every year is the big 12 tied into the fiesta bowl (if not in the championship game) and the fiesta bowl stuck getting the last pick? I assume this last pick type of deal moves from bowl to bowl but I don't know?

The system rotates the bowl picks every 2 years. Next year the Sugar Bowl will get the last pick. Orange will get the first and Fiesta gets the 2nd...in 2011.

The Rose Bowl gets to jump any of these if the pac 10 champ or big 10 champ is to play in the national title.

Sig banner is an obvious indication of allegiance. Oregon + Nebraska. I agree with streeter, UCONN in a BCS bowl? just a joke this year. I sure hope the Fiesta bowl treats us better.

What a mess ........ so every year is the big 12 tied into the fiesta bowl (if not in the championship game) and the fiesta bowl stuck getting the last pick? I assume this last pick type of deal moves from bowl to bowl but I don't know?

The system rotates the bowl picks every 2 years. Next year the Sugar Bowl will get the last pick. Orange will get the first and Fiesta gets the 2nd...in 2011.

The Rose Bowl gets to jump any of these if the pac 10 champ or big 10 champ is to play in the national title.

Thanks for the clarification I figured I was something like that.