AP's updated BCS projections

hackflak

I think a 1-loss Stanford would definitely get chosen over Okie St.

My BCS Bowl Projections as of Saturday morning:

Assuming Oregon and Auburn both run the table

BCS Championship – Oregon vs Auburn

Rose – Wisconsin vs TCU

Sugar – Arkansas vs Ohio St.

Orange – VA Tech vs Stanford

Fiesta – Nebraska vs West Virginia

I think a 1-loss Stanford would definitely get chosen over Okie St.

My BCS Bowl Projections as of Saturday morning:

Assuming Oregon and Auburn both run the table

BCS Championship – Oregon vs Auburn

Rose – Wisconsin vs TCU

Sugar – Arkansas vs Ohio St.

Orange – VA Tech vs Stanford

Fiesta – Nebraska vs West Virginia

The Rose Bowl has a pretty strict Pac-10 tie-in. More strict than any of the other bowls with their respective conferences. Pretty certain that the Rose would take Big 10 #1 vs. Highest Ranked Pac-10 Not in MNC Game (i.e., Stanford).

I think you are more likely to see:

MNC: Oregon v. Auburn

Rose: Wisconsin v. Stanford

Sugar: Ark/LSU v. TCU

Orange: VT v. Mich. St.

Fiesta: Nebraska v. WVU

I'm still hoping for BCS mayhem with Auburn losing to SC.

NCG - Oregon v TCU

Fiesta - Nebraska v West Virginia

Orange - Virginia Tech v LSU

Rose - Wisconsin v Stanford

Sugar - South Carolina v Ohio State

That's the only scenario where Stanford gets to go the Rose Bowl I think and it would be hilarious if Auburn somehow got framed out of the BCS bowl if they lose their CCG. It could happen since SC would automatically be bid to the Sugar Bowl, LSU might have a better BCS standing and of course there's a limit of 2 teams per conference.

Who gets first pick the sugar Bowl or the orange bowl?

Does the Bowl have to take their tie in or can they pick anybody? I ask this question because ACC teams don't travel well at all and West Virginia does. ACC has not sold out their championship game in the pass few years most teams have fair weather fans.

Rose bowl has a contract which stated they have to take a nun bcs team every few years this would be the chance to take Stanford and TCU.

Leaving Wisconsin & Ohio state for the orange and the sugar along with LSU and VTech

Does the Bowl have to take their tie in or can they pick anybody? I ask this question because ACC teams don't travel well at all and West Virginia does. ACC has not sold out their championship game in the pass few years most teams have fair weather fans.

Rose bowl has a contract which stated they have to take a nun bcs team every few years this would be the chance to take Stanford and TCU.

Leaving Wisconsin & Ohio state for the orange and the sugar along with LSU and VTech

The Orange has to take the ACC team.

I'm almost certain that the Rose would have to take the Big 10 champ and take TCU in place of the Oregon.

The Orange has to take the ACC team.

I'm almost certain that the Rose would have to take the Big 10 champ and take TCU in place of the Oregon.

THIS! people this is the 3rd or 4th time I have said this on this board alone.

the Rose Bowl HAS TO take the top rated non AQ team if eligible 1 time out of every 4 years.

TCU is playing in the rose bowl if Oregon does play for the national title. Come on people do you watch ESPN or read the BCS rules. Takes like 5 mins tops.