Pitt Tailgate!!! - PICTURES NOW AVAILABLE

formerfan

Well unfortunately I was attending the Missouri/Troy game that weekend. The wife's class reunion was that weekend. Hope all had a great time and very sorry I did not get the opportunity to meet you guys.

No problem skersfan, it would have been great to meet you - hopefully you can get back to Lincoln again soon. My best to your family & friends recovering from the Hurricane.

I am trying to get to the Missouri game. My son works for the University and can get tickets. Just depends on the wife and if she can get off work. If we come back I will have the kids truck and we can try and set up tailgate down there. The parking is wierd but I am willing if any are coming down for the game. Give me a shout at bob@airenetworks.com if you are thinking about going. I will have an answer by Monday nite if I am going or not.

Sounds good - I'm planning to go as of now with a few people from KC. Yes the parking is strange down there so it will be kinda tough to make plans for where to meet, which is why I wasnt planning to hold an "official tg", but I definitely appreciate the offer to join up with you. Let me know if you can make it.

I will be at the OU game having traveled from Lakewood, CO. Do you plan on having the same group meeting before that game? If so, do you have a particular location?

By the way, Foppa, Forsberg gave me many hours of incredible skating at the Pepsi Center. The game is incredibly fast in person and even more so during the playoffs.