True Grit

Cohen brothers remake of the classic western movie. I can't wait to see it. But am a bit skeptical. I always thought the original True Grit was the best western ever made. Looks like the Cohen brothers made it darker and more violent.

I like the casting. Jeff Bridges as Rooster Cogburn and Matt Damon as the Texican Ranger. Barry Pepper as Lucky Ned Pepper. Should have given Robert Duval a bit part to get him in the movie--maybe a sheriff or something.

Cohen brothers remake of the classic western movie. I can't wait to see it. But am a bit skeptical. I always thought the original True Grit was the best western ever made. Looks like the Cohen brothers made it darker and more violent.

I heard it's suppose to be more true to the book than the John Wayne movie was.

It won't be overly violent with a PG-13 rating.

I'm still excited.

Well seen this movie tonight. It was a pre-screening.

My thoughts:

It wasn't a bad movie, but really wasn't all that great either. I give it a 5 out of 10. 30 mins into it I was bored and wanted to leave. The only thing that kept me going was I knew that there would be action near the end. There were some one liners in it that was funny at the time, but I couldn't tell you what they were now. As for the action, I was disappointed. I think there was a total of 2 mins worth and it wasn't seat gripping either.

Wish I had waited for it to go to the $1 theater instead.

Well seen this movie tonight. It was a pre-screening.

My thoughts:

It wasn't a bad movie, but really wasn't all that great either. I give it a 5 out of 10. 30 mins into it I was bored and wanted to leave. The only thing that kept me going was I knew that there would be action near the end. There were some one liners in it that was funny at the time, but I couldn't tell you what they were now. As for the action, I was disappointed. I think there was a total of 2 mins worth and it wasn't seat gripping either.

Wish I had waited for it to go to the $1 theater instead.

Are you a fan of the Cohen brothers? Their movies are pretty distinct, not for everyone.

Are you a fan of the Cohen brothers? Their movies are pretty distinct, not for everyone.

I'm not a fan of the Big Lebowski. I thought that was the dumbest movie I've seen lately and I just watched it for the first time 2 weeks ago.

Everytime Jeff Bridges talked reminded me of an annoying inmate that talked just like that and I wanted to punch Jeff Bridges through my TV. I almost powered off the movie within 30 minutes but stuck it out hoping that it would get funnier but in the end I wasted 2 hours of my life.

I'm not a fan of the Big Lebowski. I thought that was the dumbest movie I've seen lately and I just watched it for the first time 2 weeks ago.

Everytime Jeff Bridges talked reminded me of an annoying inmate that talked just like that and I wanted to punch Jeff Bridges through my TV. I almost powered off the movie within 30 minutes but stuck it out hoping that it would get funnier but in the end I wasted 2 hours of my life.

Not a fan of the Big Lebowski?? WHAT!?? How can that be? It's a classic! I guess it's true that one man's treasure is another man's trash.

Not a fan of the Big Lebowski?? WHAT!?? How can that be? It's a classic! I guess it's true that one man's treasure is another man's trash.

Didn't see what was so special about it. I'm all up for stupid humor but that movie was horrible. I didn't laugh once throughout that two hour movie. I didn't like step brothers at first but watched it again and enjoyed it but don't see that with the Big Lebowski