19 Texas A&M 9-3 582 17

20 Florida State 9-3 356 22

21 Utah 10-2 249 23

22 Mississippi State 8-4 224 25

23 West Virginia 8-3 147 NR

24 Northern Illinois 10-2 130 NR

25 Hawaii 9-3 43 NR

:bigredn:

Ha ha! Iowa dropped off the top-20 after getting beat by Minnesota. Iowa pretty much quit showing up to games after they beat Mich. State back in Oct. An epic crash and burn of the season.

And I F'N LOVE IT! Can't wait to pound those pukes next year! You see, I live amongst them and they HATE US! They hate everything about us. I don't really want a rivalry with UI, because that implies that they will win some games hear and there. I just want to smash them every year. Embarassing demoralizing losses that makes hawk fan want to throw their gear away. Yeah, that's it :bigredn:

Ha ha! Iowa dropped off the top-20 after getting beat by Minnesota. Iowa pretty much quit showing up to games after they beat Mich. State back in Oct. An epic crash and burn of the season.

True. This reminds me that it's time for my weekly "Ohio State is the most overrated team in college football" rant. Now that Iowa has been knocked out of the top 25, Ohio State has the dubious honor of not beating a single team that finished the season ranked in the top 25. Sure they somehow managed to only play FOUR road games, hosting an unprecedented 8 home games. And yeah, maybe they whipped through a bunch of sorry MAC teams, bottom-feeding Big 10 teams, and beat wildly overrated foes in Miami (FL) and Iowa. But let's not let this distract us from the real shining star on their record: When they actually did go on the road, they managed to stay within two TDs in their loss to Wisconsin!

If there are football gods, would you please match Ohio State with even a remotely quality team in their BCS bowl so they can be exposed for the overrated team that they are?

And I F'N LOVE IT! Can't wait to pound those pukes next year! You see, I live amongst them and they HATE US! They hate everything about us. I don't really want a rivalry with UI, because that implies that they will win some games hear and there. I just want to smash them every year. Embarassing demoralizing losses that makes hawk fan want to throw their gear away. Yeah, that's it :bigredn:

Iowa is going to be a slightly classier version of Colorado, which is probably why they are scheduled when they are. <_<

Also, I find it interesting that the WAC has three teams in the top 25, the MWC has two, and the Big East has one. Note also that the three ranked WAC teams will be moving to the MWC very shortly. Since Utah is moving to the Pac-10, that would give the future MWC four teams in the top 25. If ever there was a time to strip the Big East of its automatic berth and give it to the MWC, it is now.

Iowa is going to be a slightly classier version of Colorado, which is probably why they are scheduled when they are. <_<

No they won't, their fans are d-bags and their behavior is ridiculous. I've never met a more egotistical fanbase that runs their mouths for no reason. They've never done anything relevant and yet they think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I hate Iowa with a passion and enjoy watching them lose.

No they won't, their fans are d-bags and their behavior is ridiculous. I've never met a more egotistical fanbase that runs their mouths for no reason. They've never done anything relevant and yet they think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I hate Iowa with a passion and enjoy watching them lose.

So, just so we're clear, you like Iowa, yes?

I did say *slightly* classier! I still would rather put up with an Iowa fan than a Colorado fan. Or you could be like my best friend who likes Iowa the best followed by Colorado 2nd. That is my definition of the word "douchey".

No they won't' date=' their fans are d-bags and their behavior is ridiculous. I've never met a more egotistical fanbase that runs their mouths for no reason. They've never done anything relevant and yet they think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I hate Iowa with a passion and enjoy watching them lose.

[/quote']

I was okay with Iowa until I went to school with this kid from Indianola who was a Hawkeye fan . . . what a tool. I think he actually spends more time hating on Nebraska and Nebraska fans than he does talking about his own team.

Not going to complain, but what about this weekend caused the pollsters to shoot us past Missouri? Whether or not Missouri should be ranked behind us or not, the fact is, they were ahead last week. Both teams had impressive victories against bad teams, and we gain 70 points on them.

Just another in countless examples of pollster logic, or lack thereof.