TCU to Join the Big East

n.e.husker

I know all this expansion is based around football, but I can't imagine the big east expanding much more for the sake of basketball. TCU gives them 17 baksetball teams if they were to expand to say 12 teams (assuming that nova is the 10th football team.) in football that would put them at 19 total basketball teams. At that point the confrence tourny would have 5 rounds, way too much.

Ahh Geographic absurdity. Central Florida was in the MAC conference for a while. BC and USF in the wrong conferences.

Nebraska and PSU may not be strictly outliers but they are almost outliers in the Big#

this coming from a guy whose school schedules from all over the country. a bit ironic, dontcha think? i mean, you guys just got back from California after being in Massachusetts and new jersey.

although i must say getting miami to come to soldier field is pretty smooth. :thumbs

Ahh Geographic absurdity. Central Florida was in the MAC conference for a while. BC and USF in the wrong conferences.

Nebraska and PSU may not be strictly outliers but they are almost outliers in the Big#

this coming from a guy whose school schedules from all over the country. a bit ironic, dontcha think? i mean, you guys just got back from California after being in Massachusetts and new jersey.

although i must say getting miami to come to soldier field is pretty smooth. :thumbs

We don't have a conference, although if forced we'd join the Pac12 to spite your future masters.

With luck we can push them across to Mexico first.