New Bowl scenario

HANC

Here is an interesting scenario

The Fiesta Bowl

In a world run by apes where humans are hunted for sport and Big East Champions are treated as anything more than a viewership cancer, the Bucks may end up in the Fiesta Bowl to face the Big Twelve champion in Glendale.

Nebraska: Would be nice to see a future Big Ten foe up close. Nebraska did lose to Texas, who is at the very least a beatable team at 5-7. We really don't want to face Taylor Martinez, though.

Oklahoma: Like Nebraska, but without the fun future Big Ten opponent angle

http://uweekly.com/newsmag/12-01-2010/16812/sweet-deal

Let's save all the bowl discussions for post-Saturday. I am focused on this game. A win over OU and a title would be HUGE for the program.

As fans we are free to discuss all the possibilities.

Reality is the #2 Pac-10 is automatically bid to the Alamo bowl this year and there's like a .01% chance of a chaos scenario where that's not Arizona. Concerning Boise the WAC has bowl tie ins that are automatically filled with eligible teams. This year the WAC's #1 is sent to the Kraft bowl. There's no way out of that for Boise besides a BCS bowl bid which isn't going to happen now. If the Pac-10 doesn't have an eligible team to fill their bid to the Kraft bowl (they won't) then an eligible team from another conference fills it.

I still rank my preferred scenarios as

1. vs. Stanford in Fiesta

2. vs. WV in Fiesta

3. vs. Connecticut in Fiesta

4. vs. Iowa in Insight

5. vs. Michigan in Insight

6. vs. Arizona in Alamo

Looks like A&M is already a shoe in for the Cotton, if they were not that would obviously be the best non-BCS choice.