Martinez won't play according to a "trusted source"

I have NO source...link...etc.... in fact this is just my opinion based on absolutely nothing :facepalm:

Actually, from my coaching experience and dealing with many athletic injuries (which obvioulsy makes me an expert :facepalm: )........... if the turf toe is truly what is bothering him, you can pretty much not only count him out of this game, but list him at 50-50 at best for bowl game. I am not sure how many "board posters" realize how many running backs actually miss 5-6 games or more with "turf toe".... Taylor is a running back playing qb...

Plus, I will give this rumor a little credit. On 1620 USC, they were visiting with a Vegas guru and said that the line on the game went up almost 2 pts today. Now OU favored by nearly 6 or more. That is a HUGE jump as far as Vegas is concerned. When they asked the guru what could make the spread jump that much in a day, he mentioned that it "could be" because of the rumors/knowledge of Taylor NOT playing. He said Taylor not playing would definitely be worthy of a 2-3 pt swing.

I have NO source...link...etc.... in fact this is just my opinion based on absolutely nothing :facepalm:

Actually, from my coaching experience and dealing with many athletic injuries (which obvioulsy makes me an expert :facepalm: )........... if the turf toe is truly what is bothering him, you can pretty much not only count him out of this game, but list him at 50-50 at best for bowl game. I am not sure how many "board posters" realize how many running backs actually miss 5-6 games or more with "turf toe".... Taylor is a running back playing qb...

Plus, I will give this rumor a little credit. On 1620 USC, they were visiting with a Vegas guru and said that the line on the game went up almost 2 pts today. Now OU favored by nearly 6 or more. That is a HUGE jump as far as Vegas is concerned. When they asked the guru what could make the spread jump that much in a day, he mentioned that it "could be" because of the rumors/knowledge of Taylor NOT playing. He said Taylor not playing would definitely be worthy of a 2-3 pt swing.

In 97 Ahman Green had turf toe and played all year. There are many levels. Not unlike a Led Zeppelin album cover.

I just hope this means Watson skews the plan to run right at them, and not sideways.

I hope your trusted source is right. If not I foresee Martinez being helped off the field. We know a few things already 1) Martinez is not 100% 2) If he plays Watson will run him 3) Oklahoma will tackle and focus on his bad ankle

The question is not if, it's when will he not get back up...I hope Bo keeps his butt on the bench. No reason to sacrafice this kid to the football gods we have a good chance winning without him.

While bagging up a pair of peppermint shrimp and a neon dottyback, a trusted source in Lincoln has told OKBlitz.com Sports Director Dean Blevins via text message that Nebraska quarterback Taylor Martinez "isn't gonna go..." and that he would "be ineffective if he even tries to play." He then asked if Dean needed any replacement filters or zooplankton suspension.

I must know the story behind this lol

In 97 Ahman Green had turf toe and played all year. There are many levels. Not unlike a Led Zeppelin album cover.

I just hope this means Watson skews the plan to run right at them, and not sideways.

Ahman's turf toe was actually a broken fibula. Looks like Bo isn't the only coach to not be totally forthcoming about injuries, eh?

I turf toed myself a while back and, actually, didn't know what it was, but I was cutting, slipped, and folded my right big toe under my foot... hurt like hell. This was years ago and that toe still looks different than the other and it doesn't bend or flex as well as the left... I had no idea what I'd done but I should have had it looked at and taken care of. It hurt for a LONG time.

While bagging up a pair of peppermint shrimp and a neon dottyback, a trusted source in Lincoln has told OKBlitz.com Sports Director Dean Blevins via text message that Nebraska quarterback Taylor Martinez "isn't gonna go..." and that he would "be ineffective if he even tries to play." He then asked if Dean needed any replacement filters or zooplankton suspension.

Hehe wow, it is probably buried well within Rumorville now (is that even still accessable?). Long story short, in the before time, in the long long ago, when Pelini's coming here was just a rumor, someone claimed to have heard from Bo's "saltwater aquarium guy" that he needed to move his aquarium and reef and whatnot to Nebraska... or something very much like that. So if you ever see someone say anything about a "saltwater aquarium guy," it's a euphemism for, well, "highly unsubstantiated, 9th hand rumor." :)

Hehe wow, it is probably buried well within Rumorville now (is that even still accessable?). Long story short, in the before time, in the long long ago, when Pelini's coming here was just a rumor, someone claimed to have heard from Bo's "saltwater aquarium guy" that he needed to move his aquarium and reef and whatnot to Nebraska... or something very much like that. So if you ever see someone say anything about a "saltwater aquarium guy," it's a euphemism for, well, "highly unsubstantiated, 9th hand rumor." :)

Oh wow, that is awesome, thanks! Absolutely hilarious lol... makes me wonder if, and why, bo has a saltwater aquarium.

Don't know much about turf toe but I love your Led Zeppelin analogy.

But .... it turned out to be true.

Just stirring the pot fellas.

But .... it turned out to be true.

Just stirring the pot fellas.

Haha I didn't say that it was false, just unsubstantiated and from a wacky source :)