Another rude Texas fan

If you get pizza from domino's ever, order a pizza with no pizza sauce. Instead get Parmeasano (We have a weird name for it, just say parmesean garlic sauce) with pizza cheese philly steak and mushrooms. Best pizza ever.

But as a man, I need the tomato sauce for the lycopene to help prevent prostate cancer.

Athens just got a Trader Joes...does Texas hate us too?

Omaha's Trader Joe's opened a few weeks ago. Lincoln's opens in a couple of weeks. Nebraska is almost like a real state now!

ok, this has to be a first for Texas. There is no Trader Joe's in Texas (that I know of) and we want one real bad. How is it that a town of 1 million and a town of 250K (Omaha, Lincoln) can get one and Houston or the rest of Texas can not? We have 4-5 million people living in this city and not a single Joe's in sight. Hell, Omaha (except employees at some insurance company) and Lincoln can't even get a Chick-Fil-A or a Whataburger. BTW- if you have never had Whataburger you are missing out!!!! BoB rules at breakfast and midnight and beyond.

We also are still waiting on Carl's Jr. but I hear those are coming real soon.

Seems Texans don't like traders

So...did pops pass the test? I hope he got the job. :moreinteresting

I worked part time at Dominoes for about 2 months when I lived in Omaha. 680 and Harney St...??maybe? 680 and some street by downtown. Looong tima go. I didn't really care for the death disks(discs?) so had to find another part time gig that involved free food, so I worked at Little King's sandwichs. Are they still around? I worked at the one in the Old Market and the one off of Dodge. 40th or so...I think. There was a really old, or so I thought at the time, delivery driver, Gus, that insisted that I use Valvoline oil in my car. I usually rode a skateboard to work, so I just agreed, Valvoline is a helluva an oil.

Have you found any good shoes, yet, 402? I would reccomend Academy sports and outdoors, but I don't think there is one in Omaha.