Another rude Texas fan

So today my dad went to the hospital for a drug test for his job. A guy walked up to him and was freakin' out sayin' "Oh my god are you a sooner fan" (my dad had his OU hat on) and my dad was like yeah. The guy goes, yeah Im a Texas fan and were pulling for you guys to beat the crap outta Nebraska, their all traders (blah blah blah) and my dad goes, eh I have respect Nebraska. And he like started freaking out. I dont understand people.

So today my dad went to the hospital for a drug test for his job. A guy walked up to him and was freakin' out sayin' "Oh my god are you a sooner fan" (my dad had his OU hat on) and my dad was like yeah. The guy goes, yeah Im a Texas fan and were pulling for you guys to beat the crap outta Nebraska, their all traders (blah blah blah) and my dad goes, eh I have respect Nebraska. And he like started freaking out. I dont understand people.

Society was built on bartering. I take pride in my trading skillz.

• Fire 3

Society was built on bartering. I take pride in my trading skillz.

I chortled at my desk on that one