Another rude Texas fan

Athens just got a Trader Joes...does Texas hate us too?

Omaha's Trader Joe's opened a few weeks ago. Lincoln's opens in a couple of weeks. Nebraska is almost like a real state now!

ok, this has to be a first for Texas. There is no Trader Joe's in Texas (that I know of) and we want one real bad. How is it that a town of 1 million and a town of 250K (Omaha, Lincoln) can get one and Houston or the rest of Texas can not? We have 4-5 million people living in this city and not a single Joe's in sight. Hell, Omaha (except employees at some insurance company) and Lincoln can't even get a Chick-Fil-A or a Whataburger. BTW- if you have never had Whataburger you are missing out!!!! BoB rules at breakfast and midnight and beyond.

We also are still waiting on Carl's Jr. but I hear those are coming real soon.

Athens just got a Trader Joes...does Texas hate us too?

Omaha's Trader Joe's opened a few weeks ago. Lincoln's opens in a couple of weeks. Nebraska is almost like a real state now!

ok, this has to be a first for Texas. There is no Trader Joe's in Texas (that I know of) and we want one real bad. How is it that a town of 1 million and a town of 250K (Omaha, Lincoln) can get one and Houston or the rest of Texas can not? We have 4-5 million people living in this city and not a single Joe's in sight. Hell, Omaha (except employees at some insurance company) and Lincoln can't even get a Chick-Fil-A or a Whataburger. BTW- if you have never had Whataburger you are missing out!!!! BoB rules at breakfast and midnight and beyond.

We also are still waiting on Carl's Jr. but I hear those are coming real soon.

Gawd I miss Whataburger. If I ever move back it'll be for Whataburger. And the beach.

Like won time I was board, sew I started browsing HuskerBored. Their was this, like, thread that said something about Texas fans sew I cliqued on it. I thought it wood be interesting, but it was like a total waist of my time.

Oh man (I can use man, I qualify under the previously listed criteria)is that funny. Sometime take a look at the high school sports board, you'll see lots of that, and not in jest. Maybe we should go to English as a first language instead of the second.

I don't know why people are piling on Rt402 so badly! There are people who have way worse spelling (at least s/he used actual words :) ) and definitely worse grammar and who write far, far more incoherent posts (not that i think the OP was incoherent, maybe a little unspecific at times). Jeeze, this thread makes the board look like a bunch of jr. high kids tormenting the quiet kid for finally speaking up in class!

On top of all of that, Rt402's dad is an OU fan! All things considered, that's a lot to overcome ;)

I don't know why people are piling on Rt402 so badly! There are people who have way worse spelling (at least s/he used actual words :) ) and definitely worse grammar and who write far, far more incoherent posts (not that i think the OP was incoherent, maybe a little unspecific at times). Jeeze, this thread makes the board look like a bunch of jr. high kids tormenting the quiet kid for finally speaking up in class!

On top of all of that, Rt402's dad is an OU fan! All things considered, that's a lot to overcome ;)

Thank you!