10-3 season

All our losses the games were winnable if Watson just did something else. For some reason when we get behind or ahead Watson just messes it up. I would be happier if we simply got beat. For me no team was just simply better than us. They only won because we have a sh**ty OC. Seems we are winning more games but also getting worse. That's not gonna continue next year. I just hope Bo does something about in the off-season.

All our losses the games were winnable if Watson just did something else. For some reason when we get behind or ahead Watson just messes it up. I would be happier if we simply got beat. For me no team was just simply better than us. They only won because we have a sh**ty OC. Seems we are winning more games but also getting worse. That's not gonna continue next year. I just hope Bo does something about in the off-season.

So instead of a close game where one fewer turnover could have made the difference between a championship or not you would rather just get beat. If I were Watson I would be running away from this fan base.

• Fire 1

So instead of a close game where one fewer turnover could have made the difference between a championship or not you would rather just get beat. If I were Watson I would be running away from this fan base.

Yes because then it forces the staff to realize we have problems instead of letting them continue each week. It's obvious they don't do anything about it as long as we are winning games. Like I said Watson is the problem and he should be running for another job. He is worthless. Illegal formations in the 10th game of the season should never happen.

• Fire 1

Actually, yes. Getting outplayed by a team that is just hands down better than you is easier to swallow than several close losses where the team trips over itself.

• Fire 2

Actually, yes. Getting outplayed by a team that is just hands down better than you is easier to swallow than several close losses where the team trips over itself.

Agree with this also..... getting beat by 3 TD's to a team that everyone knows is easier to shallow than beating yourselves or being beat by a team that you know does not belong on the same level as your team.

This is just dumb. I have to assume anyone that would think this way was either in the band, a cheerleader, or played video games instead of actually playing sports. No way would you want to just be inferior vs needing to make small adjustments to win. Anyone who thinks this way should be Iowa State fans.

• Fire 1

This is just dumb. I have to assume anyone that would think this way was either in the band, a cheerleader, or played video games instead of actually playing sports. No way would you want to just be inferior vs needing to make small adjustments to win. Anyone who thinks this way should be Iowa State fans.

No this isnt just dumb. The reason being is that during the game you have more time soaking in the loss, thinking about what didnt work or did. Plus you start to move forward, the same goes with a blow out win..... mid 3rd quarter of KState im already thinking on how to beat Texas.

• Fire 1

Problem is, there are far to many "small" adjustments that have needed to be made for quite some time now (receivers not catching, o-line not getting the blocks, reverting back to play calling that hasn't seemed to work, etc). These are things I would have expected the 1st, maybe 2nd year. But well into the 3rd year, they're things that have yet to be corrected.

Problem is, there are far to many "small" adjustments that have needed to be made for quite some time now (receivers not catching, o-line not getting the blocks, reverting back to play calling that hasn't seemed to work, etc). These are things I would have expected the 1st, maybe 2nd year. But well into the 3rd year, they're things that have yet to be corrected.

Young players, injured players, first year in an evolving offense. Time is needed.

I don't think you quite understand the argument here. No one wants to lose, whether its being handily beaten or shooting yourself in the foot. Getting thoroughly outmatched is easier for fans to swallow than having the victory in hand and then pissing it away. Of course it's better to almost win than to be crushed but it is maddening when we are beaten by a team we have no business losing to or when we blow a 17 point lead...

Young players, injured players, first year in an evolving offense. Time is needed.

Excuses are starting to get REALLY old. How much longer do we waste championship level defenses?