Taylor Martinez bleeds Husker Red....

I don't even know what to say but I will #1 I agree that he bleeds red. He plays hurt and he hates to lose and pre-injury he was a headline grabber. I think he will be back and unless he proves injury prone he will light is up next year. I give him thumbs up all day. BTW is our OC who I don't like, did a better job last week we would be wondering how good Martinez will be when healthy in the Bowl.

Hard to believe that is really his facebook.

I don't use Facebook, so I could be wrong? I just searched it via Google. If anyone here can confirm or deny, feel free to do so.

That appears to be a fan page and not a profile.

Thanks. Disregard it then. :thumbs

I'm not going to post the link to it here, but Taylor's real facebook profile is actually public. If you want to see what a bunch of dicks Husker fans can be sometimes, go check it out.

I don't use Facebook, so I could be wrong? I just searched it via Google. If anyone here can confirm or deny, feel free to do so.

I'm not going to post the link to it here, but Taylor's real facebook profile is actually public. If you want to see what a bunch of dicks Husker fans can be sometimes, go check it out.

No it's not, the public one is fake as well. He does have a real page, but it is not under the name Taylor Martinez, but does use his real picture.

No it's not, the public one is fake as well. He does have a real page, but it is not under the name Taylor Martinez, but does use his real picture.

well we know why he added you

:corndance

well we know why he added you

:corndance

Uh?

Interesting... I was looking at the profile that the Journal Star actually cited and quoted him from back during fall camp. Did he set that one up as a decoy that he never looks at? Or someone else?... Never mind, don't answer, I don't really care.