Hold on to the BALL!!!

Might I recommend a couple of classic movie solutions?

1. Someone get drunk and go all Tim McGraw on some players. Duct tape a football to the boys hands and start wailing on it. "CAN YOU HOLD ON TO THE FOOTBALL?!"

2. The darnell Jefferson from the program; give the players a football to keep with them at all times. Their teammates instructed to try and take that football. If anyone else comes back to coach with that football. All hell will break loose.

It worked in the movies...

Anyone think its because of the balls we use? The old worn in ones, people have said they use cause they are easier to throw. Those balls dont seem to have any grip on them. Many times it just looks like its slides out of their arms rather than being knocked out.

The older balls are more grippy actually. I think Bo should find some of those $3 Walmart rubber footballs, maybe put a little bit of grease on them and have the team practice with those.

I think it all comes down to air pressure. <_<

Can anyone dig up statistics on how many he had? I don't lay blame to Roy for that fumble but obviously it was just one specific situation. I would look to ESPN's page for Roy but they don't seem to keep fumble statistics.

I don't have the stats, but I do know he laid the ball on the turf at almost the worst possible time against Texas allowing them to go up something like 10-0. He also laid the ball on the turf at a very bad time against OU.