Taylor Martinez at WR

He ran an excellent route he has amazing speed and is a great athlete. I think he's a project at QB given his throwing motion and lack of overall ability throwing the football. I know i'll take a lot of heat for this but Nebraska doesn't have any playmakers at WR besides Kyler Reed whos more of a tight end. If Carnes is a better passer he should get the nod next year and move Taylor to WR. I also have concerns about Taylors durability him not being a big guy and the Big 10 is a physical league we saw this with Denard Robinson.

• Fire 1

Taylor, I doubt would see the field at WR because of his inability to block on the edge. That is one thing that we have always preached at Nebraska. If receivers cannot block, they will not play. Plus, we would need to change the offense quite a bit to take advantage of Taylor's speed and play making ability to get the most benefit out of his abilities at wide out.

QB: Bubba Starling

FB: Dontrayevous Robinson or Tyler Legate

RB: Rex Burkhead

WR: Brandon Kinnie

WR: Taylor Martinez

TE: Kyler Reed

Uh, no offense, but I'd be willing to bet my mortgage that Starling will never take a snap for NU.

• Fire 1

Taylor, I doubt would see the field at WR because of his inability to block on the edge. That is one thing that we have always preached at Nebraska. If receivers cannot block, they will not play. Plus, we would need to change the offense quite a bit to take advantage of Taylor's speed and play making ability to get the most benefit out of his abilities at wide out.

I don't think so. There's nothing that stops this offense from using a playmaker at WR, in fact, it could REALLY use a playmaker at WR. Taylor at WR could work out whether or not the offense changes around a more passing QB or another dual threat one like Carnes.

I think the bigger road block is that Taylor in no way would be open to such a change (much less go over to defense). He'd leave before being anything other than starting QB. And really the offense does benefit quite a bit from putting the ball in his hands a lot and getting that big play threat out of him.

He ran an excellent route he has amazing speed and is a great athlete. I think he's a project at QB given his throwing motion and lack of overall ability throwing the football. I know i'll take a lot of heat for this but Nebraska doesn't have any playmakers at WR besides Kyler Reed whos more of a tight end. If Carnes is a better passer he should get the nod next year and move Taylor to WR. I also have concerns about Taylors durability him not being a big guy and the Big 10 is a physical league we saw this with Denard Robinson.

Nate Swift and Niles Paul both ran excellent routes, had amazing speed and were great athletes. But which one is Taylor Martinez?

I guess what i am saying, can Taylor Martinez can the ball consistently? That is the difference between someone like Nate Swift and someone like Niles Paul.