I'm worried about the Holiday Bowl.

carlfense

Washington is terrible on defense....... We may not score 56, but we should win this game by atleast 25 points.

I dont care if Washington is pumped. The Huskers are playing for an 11 win season for the first time since 2001. Also 30 wins in 3 years, first time since 1999,2000,2001 seasons.

Trust me theirs plenty of motivation on that team.

can we cover the 14? That is a big question, especially for anyone betting. A few weeks ago, I would have strongly said yes. Now, I am a strong yes, but many people have expressed an opinion otherwise. I got to believe Bo will have them focused to go out and kick them down the field.

We should be kind of worried cause we aren't anywhere near what we were at the beginning of the season. Neither is Washington. These games are the ones the coaches aren't afraid to try anything new. Martinez won't be the same like early in the season. Sure we blew them out of their place and i'm sure that is in the back of their mind.

I want nothing short of a demoralization of UW.

And if we "accidentally" run up the score, so be it.

Shouldn't have put us in this crap ass bowl to begin with, against some kid we already beat up on his front lawn, with his mom watching.

yeah, we will easily cover the spread.

I don't want the spread covered.

I want children weeping openly in the streets of Seattle. I want a demoralization. I want a score so lopsided that it renders Mark May's overly loquacious ass speechless, it makes U-dub give up football.

Thats what I want.

idk...lets just get the win any way we can. A loss now would be a disaster. Especially against a team we dominated.

Why a disaster?

I'm almost considering driving or flying out just for the Tailgate Party, and then going back home and skipping the game.

If it hadn't been decades since we won a game I attended.

I might even...(shudder) root for UW just to make my Siberian Husky feel better

idk...lets just get the win any way we can. A loss now would be a disaster. Especially against a team we dominated.

Why a disaster?

I'm almost considering driving or flying out just for the Tailgate Party, and then going back home and skipping the game.

If it hadn't been decades since we won a game I attended.

I might even...(shudder) root for UW just to make my Siberian Husky feel better

My Siberian Husky can go to hell, I will be pulling for the Huskers and so will he...lol.

I might paint him red for the game!!

Bump.

Also, I'll reiterate that if Bo doesn't make changes on offensive the blame falls on his shoulders. At the moment it looks like he is nothing more than a defensive coordinator . . . no changes = not head coaching material.

Sounds familiar

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/49576-turning-point-for-pelini/page__p__720067__hl__%2Bturning+%2Bpoint__fromsearch__1#entry720067