Solich wants OC Job????

Has anyone heard anything about Solich wanting the OC job and really wants to retire as a husker coach???

:xcuse:troll:

Dont be a Douche its a question not a statement... If I cant ask a question on here then whats the point, just to have someone try to be a smarta$$... Enough said cause I could say more but then I would be down on your level..........

Has anyone heard anything about Solich wanting the OC job and really wants to retire as a husker coach???

Dont be a Douche its a question not a statement... If I cant ask a question on here then whats the point, just to have someone try to be a smarta$$... Enough said cause I could say more but then I would be down on your level..........

You were just on another thread requesting that the rumor mill be opened back up because of all these rumor posts. I think you're adding to the board hysteria at the moment.

You were just on another thread requesting that the rumor mill be opened back up because of all these rumor posts. I think you're adding to the board hysteria at the moment.

Thanks for being a stalker all the same... You are correct I did, but there isnt one an I posted this BEFORE I commented on that so NEXT!!!

I heard Solich interviewed last year and he was very open to the idea of one day returning to Nebraska to finish his coaching career and was willing to be an assistant.

I don't think this is too likely... but if it happens, I'll be happy. A part of me died when I heard Solich was fired. I just couldn't believe Nebraska would do that to one of its own sons after a 9-3 season.