Why is it that attractive women almost always say they want a guy with a great sense of humor..

because they all have something that most men want :D ......a meanful relathionship :rollin

Borrowed from Da Bull.

post-4393-127302063679.jpg

T_O_B

After school Thursday, my 9 yr old Son walked into my ex's apartment shortly after her front door was smashed in.

They took the TV, some DVD cases, X-Box, and some games, but left the presents under the tree.

Lucky the culprits were gone and the two cats stayed in the apartment.

Later that evening, my son was still pretty upset and wanted to call me, but my Ex wouldn't let him, saying I'd probably make him feel worse by just joking about it.

I'll admit, my first inclination was to hug my Son and am glad I wasn't hearing about it for the first time on the phone, and while the adrenaline was still coursing through my system, I wanted to tear some certain home invader's head(s) off, but the rest of the weekend, my Son and I kept obsessing about how to re-inforce the front door.

Uh, I think that girls want a funny guy because a good sense of humor is usually a good sign that the dude isn't a complete douche with no personality.

As for girls wanting to change a guy, I'd say that usually once a girl is dating a guy and it's starting to go long-term, suddenly she doesn't want a guy who sits around in his underwear all day and plays CoD..she wants a guy who shows signs of being a responsible provider.

I'm not saying it's not possible to be both, but after a while a girl stops looking at a guy as a "cute/funny boy" and starts seeing them as "potential husband?!??!???" which is usually when she wants you to get off the couch and open a savings account and stuff.

Is it wrong or unfair of her to expect you to morph into Bob McResponsibility when you won her over by making fart noises with your armpit? Probably. But it happens.

Sincerely,

A girl.

• Fire 1

Uh, I think that girls want a funny guy because a good sense of humor is usually a good sign that the dude isn't a complete douche with no personality.

As for girls wanting to change a guy, I'd say that usually once a girl is dating a guy and it's starting to go long-term, suddenly she doesn't want a guy who sits around in his underwear all day and plays CoD..she wants a guy who shows signs of being a responsible provider...

..Sincerely,

A girl.

Sounds like one of the guys she was dating when I found out we were getting divorced.

Although I have no idea what you mean by CoD..Chemical Oxygen Demand? Back when I still lived in Lincoln, I used to test some of the groundwater for that.

And now I'm sitting at my 'puter in my underbritches two hours before I have to wake up and go to work.

As for girls wanting to change a guy, I'd say that usually once a girl is dating a guy and it's starting to go long-term, suddenly she doesn't want a guy who sits around in his underwear all day and plays CoD..she wants a guy who shows signs of being a responsible provider...

..Sincerely,

A girl.

Sounds like one of the guys she was dating when I found out we were getting divorced.

Although I have no idea what you mean by CoD..Chemical Oxygen Demand? Back when I still lived in Lincoln, I used to test some of the groundwater for that.

And now I'm sitting at my 'puter in my underbritches two hours before I have to wake up and go to work.

That sounds like an opening act for The New York Dolls.

..Sincerely,

A girl.

That sounds like an opening act for The New York Dolls.

I'm pretty sure I saw them at the Zoo bar the other night :woo

Yeah, Call of Duty..I've played my fair share so I'm not one of those girls who complains (actually I spend most of my time playing online games these days which is a pretty good indication I don't have ANY guy to complain about.) Just thought I should clear that up. Just because I understand why girls do that doesn't mean I think it's reasonable. chuckleshuffle