Welcome to the Big House!

Wolvie3758

Hey Wolvie! A lot of us are ready for NU vs Iowa, but I'm equally excited for the rivalry we're going to foster over the coming years. Nebraska-Michigan has a very natural feel to it. I think this rivalry is going to generate some classic moments and huge contests with big national audiences and DC implications on the line. An annual battle for the Legend division with a little Iowa sprinkled in here and there. (Although not next year...unless we can play Iowa on some penitentiary field Longest Yard style.)

Because the Hawkeyes are nothing but vicious thugs and archcriminals. That's why I said that. chuckleshuffle (Cue the LP references.)

and just a lil history

I don't see the one about App. State blocking the field goal to win. ;)

You are correct...just like I didnt see that 70-10 loss to Texas Tech on Nebraskas video So I guess were even right?

people in glass houses.....lol..sorry but fair is fair if your going to bring that up

Hey Wolvie! A lot of us are ready for NU vs Iowa, but I'm equally excited for the rivalry we're going to foster over the coming years. Nebraska-Michigan has a very natural feel to it. I think this rivalry is going to generate some classic moments and huge contests with big national audiences and DC implications on the line. An annual battle for the Legend division with a little Iowa sprinkled in here and there. (Although not next year...unless we can play Iowa on some penitentiary field Longest Yard style.)

Because the Hawkeyes are nothing but vicious thugs and archcriminals. That's why I said that. chuckleshuffle (Cue the LP references.)

Even Iowas mascot got arrested...Ive been to games in Iowa a few times..I hated it..very rude vulgar fans..the last time I was there

I was behind a father and 10yo son and every other word out of both of them was F this and F that..Iowa City isnt a place I enjoy going..and word to the wise when going to Columbus..Be prepared to have your car vandalized be spit on and have stuff thrown at you..OSU is the Worst venue

for visiting fans..It became a safety issue so I just stopped going there

Even Iowas mascot got arrested...Ive been to games in Iowa a few times..I hated it..very rude vulgar fans..the last time I was there

I was behind a father and 10yo son and every other word out of both of them was F this and F that..Iowa City isnt a place I enjoy going..and word to the wise when going to Columbus..Be prepared to have your car vandalized be spit on and have stuff thrown at you..OSU is the Worst venue

for visiting fans..It became a safety issue so I just stopped going there

I wont defend that, instead I will let visiting fans do it, watch it all or just fast forward to about the 4 min mark

and just a lil history

I don't see the one about App. State blocking the field goal to win. ;)

You are correct...just like I didnt see that 70-10 loss to Texas Tech on Nebraskas video So I guess were even right?

people in glass houses.....lol..sorry but fair is fair if your going to bring that up

Getting whipped by Texas Tech is a lot more respectable than losing to an FCS team that had no business to begin with in a close game. We knew we would suck going into Callahan's first season. The only solice is that they won 3 stragight FCS titles. But i was just messing with ya.

Am I the only one tired of all these Big 10 fans coming in and saying "Welcome to our Conference. Now watch our history via YouTube."???

Nebraska will welcome themselves to the Big House, just as App State did a few years ago. It's not going to be fun and games come next fall. This very well could be a move that the Big 10 regrets, especially Michigan & Ohio State, because if there's one team and program that can overtake them and keep them from their precious Rose Bowl, it is DONU...

So run and tell that, homeboy.

• Fire 3