Another HMMMM:)

I just heard about this last night..guess it is old news. I can't believe how anyone can be so smart as a football player, can be so stupid when it comes to real life. What is it with these pro athletes anyway..go figure! HIs wife is still with him??? I was told she is. Ok..so he makes alot of money and that may be a big reason whey she is staying with him..but..if It was me...I would take his you know what to court..get alot more money..but the big reward would be to embarrass him to pieces!

http://deadspin.com/5603701/brett-favre-once-sent-me-****-shots-not-a-love-story

Until it comes out to be true, this could be another person trying to either get money or just her name out there.

As for a wife (will take Bryant for an example), sure they have a lot of money that you can get from them, but what they won't be able to take when they leave is the social gatherings that she is able to attend. She gets to go to a lot of parties and other activities when with him that she won't be able to do if she leaves. Some women need that attention and will give their dignity away for it. Look how much negative reports that she got when he gave her that huge ring and she caved.

I wouldn't give a you know what about the social gathering stuff, the clothes, the cars...etc. I am just a gal who likes to stay home...and I am definely not into that soical scene or material possesions. Even if I had money to have a maid clean my house and cook....I wouldn't get one. I want to do my own cleaning and cooking. I wouldn't put up with it and that would be my choice. If she stays..that is her choice.

I wouldn't give a you know what about the social gathering stuff, the clothes, the cars...etc. I am just a gal who likes to stay home...and I am definely not into that soical scene or material possesions. Even if I had money to have a maid clean my house and cook....I wouldn't get one. I want to do my own cleaning and cooking. I wouldn't put up with it and that would be my choice. If she stays..that is her choice.

You single?

You single?

Haha, ya no kidding. Where do you girls hide nowadays bc I have yet to find one.

• 2 weeks later...