Insight bowl

okaive

and you for spending time on a message board for a team you root against

when have i ever rooted against Nebraska just because i want to see them lose? Or just on a whim spewed stupid hate in my status. Or trashed on your team or fans just because? I have not

The ONLY time i would ever root for you to lose is if it DIRECTLY impacted MU. Thats it.

Me and you are just different street, whatever. Thats cool. I want my team to do well and others in the conference as well. I just want my team to win more than those other teams.

What baffled me about last night was Iowa's ability to run the ball down Mizzou's throat. Other than Roy going ape, I believe the Tigers were fairly stout vs the run. Kirk must have watched that tape a ton leading up to the game.

Another thing that really baffled me, not calling the TO with 1:35 or so left after first down. I realize that the announcers goofed and that Mizzou only had 2 TO's left, but 35 seconds ran off the clock. Time was the biggest enemy there and I'd use the TO's on defense. In college football, with the clock stopping on first downs and with Gabbert's arm and Grant Ressel's leg I think had they gotten the stop they would have had a chance.

Now of course this is all after the fact, and who knows if their defense would have gotten the stop but c'mon.

Last nights game summerized in one word, PINKELED

They had there did sh#t govenor on the radio at halftime and he was

bragging how MU is a top 10 powerhouse in football and basketball. Also

said that MU will be in the Big 10. The guy still hasn't learned to keep

his mouth shut.

Produce a citation and quote for this please

Ecstatic! Relieved. Already sick and tired of Mizzou fans whining about that overturned call even though they had a good angle on TV that clearly showed the ball bouncing around between his hands and his head as he slid out of bounds. Loving the fact that the game ended by taking a knee on the half yard line and saying - we could easily score again but we don't have to :)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA