3 1,000 yard rushers

incidently, i hope Watson has something cooked up to use TM's speed beside the zone read.....qb draw or fake hand off and roll out/end around run...something new, PLEASE!

Don't be ridiculous <_<

quit thinking outside the box.....

Taylor has been close to a 1,000 yards for about the last 3 or 4 games, I believe. Washington rush defense is like 98th against the run. I think Taylor will get it by the 1st quarter and Sexy Rexy by the 3rd quarter.

And i'm fairly certain that's only been done once, by Nevada a couple of years back.

How does such a crappy OC direct an offense to do such a thing?

Because we are like last in country in passing and stubborness.....that and we put playstation like numbers in the first 5 games. Since then nothing really to get excited about.

While that would be pretty neat, I don't want to see Rex get 1,000 yards at the expense of Roy. It's Helu's last game. I'd like to see PT for him a priority tonight.

I agree here. But maybe Rex can bust out a couple big runs in the first half. I would like to see him break a big one sometime. Isn't his career long like 33 yards or something around there?

Helu's a bit past due for a Bowl Performance For the Ages, what with his injuries in the 09 Holiday and the 08 Gator. Although it would be pretty epic to have three 1,000-yard rushers.

I'm interested to see what Wats has cooked up for tonight. Last year we got the Rexcat so I'm holding out hope that Wats might be similarly innovative this season.