Bye Bye Big 12

HuskerBCS

How about the Big 12 North? Wow, what a showing they've had!

Well, ISU KU and CU didn't lose

I don't know about KState with regards to whether or not they were better than Syracuse, but the other two games were or should have been gimmies with Mizzou rated where they were playing five loss Iowa and us playing a team that barely made bowl eligibility that we demolished a few months ago. We get to say goodbye to the Big 12 as a four loss unranked team, whippee.

The Big 12 is now 1-4 in their bowl games. Even though this includes us in the loss column I am extremely pleased to see the Big 12 sitting at 1-4. It just makes the conference look pathetic and that makes me happy. Screw the Big 12.

Those Big 12 refs had it out for Nebraska again last night, 12 penalties to 3. Bebe sure does hate the Huskers!

What's that? Those weren't Big 12 refs? Your unimaginative play calling and lack of offensive play makers is the reason you failed to score more than 7 points again?

Ya'll run along now and enjoy playing against schools you have no historical rivalries with in places like Champagne, Iowa City and West Layfayette. Thanks for leaving the conference by crying, pouting and screaming (just like your coach) the whole year. You left us all with a lasting impression of a bunch of cry babies. I guess If you can't beat 'em, leave 'em. Bye bye

Awesome post, dude. They can't handle the truth. Left B12 'cause they can't beat Texas and didn't get the championships they were entitled to.

The Big 12 is now 1-4 in their bowl games. Even though this includes us in the loss column I am extremely pleased to see the Big 12 sitting at 1-4. It just makes the conference look pathetic and that makes me happy. Screw the Big 12.

Those Big 12 refs had it out for Nebraska again last night, 12 penalties to 3. Bebe sure does hate the Huskers!

What's that? Those weren't Big 12 refs? Your unimaginative play calling and lack of offensive play makers is the reason you failed to score more than 7 points again?

Ya'll run along now and enjoy playing against schools you have no historical rivalries with in places like Champagne, Iowa City and West Layfayette. Thanks for leaving the conference by crying, pouting and screaming (just like your coach) the whole year. You left us all with a lasting impression of a bunch of cry babies. I guess If you can't beat 'em, leave 'em. Bye bye

How pathetic do you have to be to come onto another board and talk sh#t?

Signed, the wastelands known as Columbia, College Station, Stoolwater, Norman, Waco, Lubbock, Manhattan and Ames. Thanks for remaining in the Big 12 and showing us that A&M really is nothing other than Texas's ugly stepsister, you won't be missed.

Bitterness abounds. I will miss the Huskers, I wish they were not leaving, but they are. I am a little bitter, but I understand what all happened. I think posting things that are negative and crude does not show any fan base in the best light. I hope A&M plays well, am shocked and unhappy that NU lost against Washington and hope they play well next year. I am not sure what the bitter banter, dire predicitons and crass taunts get anyone... Unless they are Mizzou fans, then forget all this and it is on...

Bitterness abounds. I will miss the Huskers, I wish they were not leaving, but they are. I am a little bitter, but I understand what all happened. I think posting things that are negative and crude does not show any fan base in the best light. I hope A&M plays well, am shocked and unhappy that NU lost against Washington and hope they play well next year. I am not sure what the bitter banter, dire predicitons and crass taunts get anyone... Unless they are Mizzou fans, then forget all this and it is on...

As a Mizzou Fan I will miss the only other team in the big 12 North that has a decent football program. I made the trip to Lincoln this year and will miss that great game! I find it amusing a Beaker is posting on a football board.....how did your bowl game turn out...oops I forgot Basketball Season started early.

Good Luck Huskers! Hopefully we will meet again!

As a Mizzou Fan I will miss the only other team in the big 12 North that has a decent football program. I made the trip to Lincoln this year and will miss that great game! I find it amusing a Beaker is posting on a football board.....how did your bowl game turn out...oops I forgot Basketball Season started early.

Jayhawk: 1358 posts

Mosnowman: 2 posts

You decide

As for me, I hope Jayhawk keeps on visiting

You decide

A ) Thanks for the support. This is a great board and I appreciate it a lot.

B ) He is a Mizzou fan, so while I may have posted more times, he probably spent more time in total actually making his two posts...

C ) This is a weird year. South Florida Over Clemson, UCF over Georgia, and of the 7 games involving ranked teams, the ranked team (or high ranked on if both are ranked) has LOST it's game. I just noticed it tonight. That is odd.

D ) On a final note MOSnow, Also odd is how the last 5 Insight Bowls have been the ones that involved Big 12 vs. Big 10 and this is the FIRST time the Big 12 has lost that matchup. KU pulled it's weight, so did Iowa State, Okie State and Tech. Thanks Tigers! Well, I am gonna go over and watch come basketball in my Orange Bowl Champions shirt... I can't use that on Nebraska, they actually often win lots of big games, as opposed to, well, you guys...

• Fire 1

Don't mistake a decent few years with calling Missouri a decent football program. 4 teams in the Big 12 North have made BCS bowl games, Missouri is not one of them.

Always nice to have you drop by GAG'04 you just keep your head stuck way up UT's back side and pray that they take you with them when they bolt for a better conference when the opportunity presents itself.

Prety lame to still be trolling a Husker site. Sounds like you too know that Nebraska got jobbed in College Station. Enjoy your time in a lesser conference. My God even Colorado knew it was time to blow you 9 loosers off. Big 12? Its now The Texas Plus 9 Little Sisters League.

My last thought is Go Boomer Sooners they deserve better than what they are stuck with.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::bonesflag::throwdabones1:

You decide

A ) Thanks for the support. This is a great board and I appreciate it a lot.

B ) He is a Mizzou fan, so while I may have posted more times, he probably spent more time in total actually making his two posts...

C ) This is a weird year. South Florida Over Clemson, UCF over Georgia, and of the 7 games involving ranked teams, the ranked team (or high ranked on if both are ranked) has LOST it's game. I just noticed it tonight. That is odd.

D ) On a final note MOSnow, Also odd is how the last 5 Insight Bowls have been the ones that involved Big 12 vs. Big 10 and this is the FIRST time the Big 12 has lost that matchup. KU pulled it's weight, so did Iowa State, Okie State and Tech. Thanks Tigers! Well, I am gonna go over and watch come basketball in my Orange Bowl Champions shirt... I can't use that on Nebraska, they actually often win lots of big games, as opposed to, well, you guys...

A) Yes this is a great board

B) I was simply responding (and defending) to the Beaker throwing flames at Missouri and pointing out that this might not be the year to be doing that.

C) I only have 2 posts here because Im not a troll, and have plenty of activity on our Football Boards unlike the KU Football Boards...if I were a fan of KU I would find somewhere else to post 1,358 times as well.

D) On a final note Jayhawk, Insight Bowl set an attendance record thus year...Missouri has won 40 games in the last 4 years...our QB is Number 2 ranked in the pre-draft analysis....we attend Bowl games every year....we defeated the number 1 team in the country this year....and we don't need corrupt AD's like Perkins and clan to back ally our way into an undeserved bowl...or ticket scandals..or Head coaches beating on players...etc Enough said, I'll stop there...

E) I appreciate NU Football and have many Husker Friends. Lincoln is a great atmosphere and i came on here to simply wish the Huskers well and to let them know I would miss them...then I saw your post

F - That letter is reserved for KU Football