Bye Bye Big 12

HuskerBCS

The Big 12 is now 1-4 in their bowl games. Even though this includes us in the loss column I am extremely pleased to see the Big 12 sitting at 1-4. It just makes the conference look pathetic and that makes me happy. Screw the Big 12.

Those Big 12 refs had it out for Nebraska again last night, 12 penalties to 3. Bebe sure does hate the Huskers!

What's that? Those weren't Big 12 refs? Your unimaginative play calling and lack of offensive play makers is the reason you failed to score more than 7 points again?

Ya'll run along now and enjoy playing against schools you have no historical rivalries with in places like Champagne, Iowa City and West Layfayette. Thanks for leaving the conference by crying, pouting and screaming (just like your coach) the whole year. You left us all with a lasting impression of a bunch of cry babies. I guess If you can't beat 'em, leave 'em. Bye bye

The Big 12 is now 1-4 in their bowl games. Even though this includes us in the loss column I am extremely pleased to see the Big 12 sitting at 1-4. It just makes the conference look pathetic and that makes me happy. Screw the Big 12.

Those Big 12 refs had it out for Nebraska again last night, 12 penalties to 3. Bebe sure does hate the Huskers!

What's that? Those weren't Big 12 refs? Your unimaginative play calling and lack of offensive play makers is the reason you failed to score more than 7 points again?

Ya'll run along now and enjoy playing against schools you have no historical rivalries with in places like Champagne, Iowa City and West Layfayette. Thanks for leaving the conference by crying, pouting and screaming (just like your coach) the whole year. You left us all with a lasting impression of a bunch of cry babies. I guess If you can't beat 'em, leave 'em. Bye bye

ROFLOL!! This is funny! Who's the REAL whiner? Sounds like sour grapes to me! Actually, we're leaving feeling VERY smart because we know what's coming-Best wishes to ya'll when the Big 12 dissolves and you are without a conference :)

Where is that post did he say anything about officiating? Learning to read is tough, I admit, but you'll get it someday. Keep your head up, sport.

And I guess you guys have a long lasting rivalry with the Big 12 North schools, correct? All those years of you guys giggn' on up to Lawrence and Ames really makes you think about what a true rivalry really is.

• Fire 1
Where is that post did he say anything about officiating?

Yeah seriously. I was basically saying that I was just tired of the Big 12 and that it really isn't that great of a conference. Gig'Em, you pretty much reiterated why I feel the way I do about the Big 12. The Big 12 will never last and the bowl season record shows it.

Have fun taking it up the ass for the next however-many years.

Interesting historical notes:

NU has played against Minnesota 51 times. This is more than 5 teams from the Big 12 (Okla St and the Texas 4)

NU has played against Iowa 39 times, starting in 1891. Yes that was 3 years BEFORE Texas A&M played their first game.

NU has played against Penn St 13 times.

NU has played against Indiana 13 times.

NU has played against A&M 13 times.

NU has played in College Station 3 times. Champagne, 4 times.

I will miss games with Missouri and KU, though

we have a historical rivalry with A&m?

Interesting historical notes:

NU has played against Minnesota 51 times. This is more than 5 teams from the Big 12 (Okla St and the Texas 4)

NU has played against Iowa 39 times, starting in 1891. Yes that was 3 years BEFORE Texas A&M played their first game.

NU has played against Penn St 13 times.

NU has played against Indiana 13 times.

NU has played against A&M 13 times.

NU has played in College Station 3 times. Champagne, 4 times.

I will miss games with Missouri and KU, though

Now you lost him. Facts AND numbers to back them up. I think you Gig'd 'im.