What now?

HANC

Yes, I am extremely disappointed and piSSed that our team failed to show up tonight, and it may be one of the most "uninspired" performances I have seen in awhile.

I am wondering (other than fire Watson), what tonight's loss means in the BIG PICTURE.

1. I like Taylor Martinez. I think he has a LONG WAY to go to be a complete QB. He is

a great athlete learning to play QB.... I hope he stays !!! I am asking DOES HE

2. Bo will need to evaluate the entire program. This is the first time his team's have

seemed to get worse at the end. We lost 3 of last 4 and played not so great in 6 of

last 7. I think Watson is gone, but Bo says probably not... I am asking IS HE

3. Does finishing the season in the fashion that we did effect recruiting? I hope that

all of the kids we have stay on board, but I don't know. With the program realing and

finishing outside of the top 25, it may be hard to convince kids you are on the way

"back".... I am asking....HOW MUCH DOES THE LAST PART OF SEASON EFFECT RECRUITING

4. Wow.. from being ranked as high as 7 (I believe) to finishing outside the top 25.

It will be a tough "off-season"... I am asking... How do you think we will respond?

** Just looking for other's opinions on the 4 questions. I know that many are too mad to respond without anger tonight (and I may get a bunch of anger filled answers), but I am curious, because I really am at a loss right now.

I thought Watson was gone for a while now. I think he has been looking for a chance to leave, wants to leave, and will find it - if not at Miami-OH, then elsewhere. Just my prediction. I think Bo may want to head in a different direction too. No need for all these firing threads, it will happen on its own and the thing is with Bo, I don't think you will ever see a coach get 'fired'; whether they actually leave on their own terms or not completely.

It's a good way to go out. Last years punishment of Arizona ended up being a smoke screen. The offense lead by T-Magic ended being a T-Mirage.

The reason it is good is because it will give Bo the opportunity to look at the body of work. I agree with Zoogies, Wats is gone and will have to be fired if he doesn't find a gig. Bo doesn't want to fire him, but knows he has no choice. The defense next year won't be able to hold them in games like this year. They will be good, but not like this year.

2. Bo will need to evaluate the entire program. This is the first time his team's have

seemed to get worse at the end. We lost 3 of last 4 and played not so great in 6 of

last 7. I think Watson is gone, but Bo says probably not... I am asking IS HE

Very very true. This more than anything, worries me the most.