Announcement from Pelini?

Hunter94

OK, i know it is soon after the disaster, but does anyone have a feel when we might here more from Pelini? i can't imagine the after game presser is all we will get until spring practice starts...if it is and we remain status quo, me and a lot of other people are going to be extremely pissed off......i do not want to be served up the same old koolaid about what a great spring practice is in store, yada, yada, yada....no one needs to be insulted by that drivel any longer......how soon does Pelini make an announcement regarding desperately needed changes?

No answer to your question, but I hope he evaluates everything fairly and is not clouded by the court of public opinion.

I hope he doesn't let "loyalty" and the fear of hurt feelings doesn't cloud his view of what is so obvious to everyone else.

You mean act like that former POS coach that was hired prior to Bo? I hope that the loyalty BS doesn't cloud his opinion either, Watson is the boat anchor around Bo's neck right now. Might be time to clean house on the offensive side of the ball.

Is Bo even planning on staying here much longer? I'm in the camp that believes he was pissed about Harvey calling him out (siding with the media) and let the miami rumor go crazy just to show his displeasure.

we have absolutely no proof that hes not happy. to go as far as to say that hes planning on leaving is absurd. keep a level head here.

No answer to your question, but I hope he evaluates everything fairly and is not clouded by the court of public opinion.

If by fairly you mean reasonable expectations of on field success and offensive identity, then we are in agreement. If you mean criminal insanity in which you allow your own career to be demolished by an incompetent OC/position coaches, and remain loyal to a team anchor, we are not in agreement.

Fair expectations demand blood for this season's offensive debacle.

• Fire 1

Is Bo even planning on staying here much longer? I'm in the camp that believes he was pissed about Harvey calling him out (siding with the media) and let the miami rumor go crazy just to show his displeasure.

we have absolutely no proof that hes not happy. to go as far as to say that hes planning on leaving is absurd. keep a level head here.

not only that, he has yet to show he is a complete HC, not near enough quality wins.