Announcement from Pelini?

Hunter94

Is Bo even planning on staying here much longer? I'm in the camp that believes he was pissed about Harvey calling him out (siding with the media) and let the miami rumor go crazy just to show his displeasure.

we have absolutely no proof that hes not happy. to go as far as to say that hes planning on leaving is absurd. keep a level head here.

IMO this program is at a pivotal juncture. Bo needs to address his own stupid love-affair with an ineffectual TM and how he's lost his offense. The effort wasn't there and it's obvious TM isn't liked or respected. He also needs to address that our O isn't well-coached. QB's aren't developing. Playcalling is questionable, throw on 1st down for piss-sakes. We don't adjust. O-line is inconsistent. Receivers are inconsistent. WE LEAD THE NATION IN F'ING FUMBLES

Time for change

When he was hired he told Clownahan that he had to win something like 3 out of the last 4 games or he was gone.

Bo should set some goals for Watson that are achievable - top 25 offense, or average 24 pts with no game fewer than 14 in a game or such. Don't do it - don't let the door hit you on the way out. Stand back and see what happens.

"We can only hope that the rumors about Tressel are true and that they want Pelini bad....the sooner we get rid of this Pelini-Martinez luv affair, the better it is for the whole state of nebraska"

Panhandle--

Seriously, bro? That is the single dumbest statement I've heard in all of 2010. I'm glad that I can officially absolve myself of it and start clean in 2011 within a few short hours...

Dude.....hear......not here. Sorry - bugs the $hit outta me.

read it again, he got it right.

Actually, I believe that HotGrillonGrillAction was referring to the first sentence by the original poster. In that case it was the incorrect use of the word “here” (should have read: “...does anyone have a feel [for] when we might [hear] more from Palini.”) . However, that being said, nobody likes internet-message board-grammar police-guy. :cop: Now :backtotopic

When he was hired he told Clownahan that he had to win something like 3 out of the last 4 games or he was gone.

Bo should set some goals for Watson that are achievable - top 25 offense, or average 24 pts with no game fewer than 14 in a game or such. Don't do it - don't let the door hit you on the way out. Stand back and see what happens.

Callahan was going to get fired no matter what TO told the public. TO can't stand having an "outsider" run the program. The problem was that there was nobody competent on TO's staff to take over when he retired. Frank sucked, and Turner hasn't been much better.

Bo has lose ties to the school and the fans wanted him so Bo was going to get the job no matter what. That coaching search was just a waste of 75K. The problem now is that the honeymoon is over and now Bo needs to make some tough decisions before he heads into his first two tough schedules he has played. The first three are cakewalks compared to what's coming.

This program needs Bo to succeed because we can't start from scratch again. That's why I hope he does the right thing and fires the three stooges.

• Fire 1

Youse guys slay me :D

:yeah

The 'we need to get rid of Bo posts' remind me of T.O.'s first few years. He followed a Legend and back to back NCs. Expectations were unreasonable. If the University had listened to some of the 'idiot fans' of that time we would have missed out on 25 years of 9+ win seasons, a bowl game every year, lots of top 10 finishes, 3 teams that were at the time considered to be the best college team ever and one that arguably is, and THREE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in 4 years. I'm sorry but some of the posters here lately have taken way too many stupid pills. Its over we got whupped and we will get whupped again. That's life so just live it.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::throwdabones1::bonesflag::madash:rant:madash:bonesflag::throwdabones1::throwdabones1:

• Fire 1

Youse guys slay me :D

:yeah

The 'we need to get rid of Bo posts' remind me of T.O.'s first few years. He followed a Legend and back to back NCs. Expectations were unreasonable. If the University had listened to some of the 'idiot fans' of that time we would have missed out on 25 years of 9+ win seasons, a bowl game every year, lots of top 10 finishes, 3 teams that were at the time considered to be the best college team ever and one that arguably is, and THREE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in 4 years. I'm sorry but some of the posters here lately have taken way too many stupid pills. Its over we got whupped and we will get whupped again. That's life so just live it.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::throwdabones1::bonesflag::madash:rant:madash:bonesflag::throwdabones1::throwdabones1:

I do remember when Bob Devany stepped down as head coach to take the AD position. Then, comparing Ozzie to Bob the first few years and the fans expected too much.

Bo should visit TO soon and let him know its time for a new Offensive Coordinater.

There does seem to be some hangover issues with the HC hire thou:

Intensity is great but you cant let it consume you in the heat of battle. When the tyraids happen nothing good on the field happens either, ever notice that? Is ok to fight for your kids but act like you have been there. Usually misses the next few plays because if it also.

I do believe he was sincere in his apology but the Leach incident is still fresh. I think Bo could jump ship to another school. He did let the miami offer linger too long to make me feel that his loyalty is solid. Just saying, wouldnt surprise me.

Just a new OC, a good one, and I really believe we will do well in the B10.