Bo should take note of what this coach just said...

IMO it's an absolute MUST to get someone in here that THEIR OFFENSE is some variation of having a dual threat at qb.

Think that's a given. Bringing in an OC that doesn't would be absolutely ridiculous.

Absolutely.

That's why our "sling the ball around" WCO OC is such a horrible fit here. He's not stupid. He just doesn't know anything about power football. I wish him well wherever he goes. As long as he goes soon.

Bo is asking Watson to run a power football scheme?

Will Muschamp, former DC and 'Head Couch in Waiting' at UT has said after his hiring at UF that he knows defence so he will hire an OC to run the offence and let him have the rains in that area. They are courting Charlie Wiess so it looks like they are going for the best. TO, Bo P and the Administration needs to do the same. Bo's expertise is defence, the Nebraska Black Shirts have great tradition. Bo should play to his strengths and recognize his weaknesses. Say 'Goodbye' to watson and possibly Cotton and find a strong OC and an O-Line coach who can teach linemen to block.

T_O_B

:bonesflag::throwdabones1::throwdabones1::throwdabones1::bonesflag:

Don't mean to be overly sensitive to your spelling, or lack thereof, but there is no C in either offense or defense. If it was once, I could have let it go, but you did it 3 times.

It makes your arguments look silly.

Sorry, I dated English majors in college and grad school, then had a series of very smart secretaries and then came 'spell check'. Tonight I am spending with am old friend named 'Knob Creek' AND SPELLING IS THE LAST CONCERN IN MY LIFE!!! "your arguments look silly." just try to understand what I said and meant and then you can either respond or YCKMA!!!

T_O_B

:madash:bonez:madash

T_O_B

• Fire 1

Don't mean to be overly sensitive to your spelling, or lack thereof, but there is no C in either offense or defense. If it was once, I could have let it go, but you did it 3 times.

You mean, "If it were once."

It makes your nitpicking look silly ;)

• Fire 1

You mean, "If it were once."

It makes your nitpicking look silly ;)

Grammar versus spelling a simple word. It's similar to the retards that can't spell lose or loss. They always spell it loose. It's not hard to spell words correctly, whereas I completely understand Grammatical errors. I can explain to you the word is wrong in 2 seconds, but it would take you 5 paragraphs to explain the past tense versus present tense blah blah blah on my "Was" instead of "Were" usage.

Awww c'mon. Grammar is overlooked too much. It's simple: the subjunctive mood expresses possibility. Haha, sorry, just giving you a hard time, I like being the 'Spelling/Grammar Police Police' :)

It's just a pet peeve of mine when people can't spell commonly used words. I mean when you misspell the word, it underlines it in red. Then, you can right click on it and it will give you a list of words to choose from to get the spelling correct. No such thing for the Grammar side though! lol.

We need coaches who teach Offensive lineman to block, practically anyone that carry the pigskin how to hold on to the ball, recievers on how to catch, and quarterbacks not to lock on to recievers and fine tune their passing abilities.

In other words we need a ball handling coach, a reciever coach, an offensive lineman coach, and damn good QB coach.

Agreed Fuzzy! At this point, if I were an offensive lineman I might consider another school, especially if I were a top recruit. Stars don't matter unless you are coached up. We talk so much about how we can take a 3-star recruit like Suh and turn him into a stud. At present, it's looking like we might take four 4-star recruits and turn them into a mediocre line.

This puzzles and concerns me ... both the coaching and the lack of effort coupled with a lack of discipline that results in penalties.

SheepdogMark

OMG!!! Can we just talk football. I am starting to remember my sophmore English teacher in high school and she was ego maniac, pompus bitch and until tonight I had forgotten her. Football gentlemen, football.

T_O_B

:facepalm:

Thank you, the Captain has spoken. Just remember that you're on a message board/blog talking about sports/hunting/movies whatever it may be. People are going to misspell words all the time and grammar may not be award winning either. Just get over and move along.

OMG!!! Can we just talk football. I am starting to remember my sophmore English teacher in high school and she was ego maniac, pompus bitch and until tonight I had forgotten her. Football gentlemen, football.

T_O_B

Thank you, the Captain has spoken. Just remember that you're on a message board/blog talking about sports/hunting/movies whatever it may be. People are going to misspell words all the time and grammar may not be award winning either. Just get over and move along.

Absil... Absoloo... Absolutl... Hell yes.

Yea its a college football forum probably the last place your gunna find perfect spelling and grammar. I mean as long as you can read and understand it. There isn't a problem. I find the problem is when people point out a mis spelt word becuz it turns the thread into a long argument that has nothen to do with the topic. I guess I am only feeding it. But hell I can't help it.

(I don't have spell check on my phone)

T_O_B

Absil... Absoloo... Absolutl... Hell yes.

Absolut vodka, Captain Morgan!