Have fun in the BIG TEN!

Zammers

I used to root for Wisconsin over Ohio State and Michigan. That won't be happening anymore.

Nebraska is my BIG TEN team now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tcu506cr5.jpgtcu506cr5.jpgtcu506cr5.jpg

Firstly..It's gonna be a LONG offseason so please post more pictures of #9

Maybe I'm just in a strange mood, but since it's not OUR fans being classless, I find it almost hilarius to watch..(probably up until I gets urine splashed on me) :madash

My ex graduated from tOSU about the same time Coach Bo did..She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met (on the surface), but mention Mechicken and she can't even repeat the name of that state without following it up with a "ptoey" ...

I don't think she ever spit or farted since she moved out here(AZ) otherwise.

She even tried teaching me the altered lyrics to the Mich. fight song..I remember it ending with something like "...The cespool of the West".

I left Nebraska in 1990. And I don't remember anyone having any ill will toward KSU or Colorado..Oklahoma, maybe, but since I left, I get the impression that the fans of KSU and CU didn't handle their temporary success very well and ruffled some feathers of our fanbase.

It's probably not something in the Big-10 area water or because of any sort of inbreeding though..

I just think it was all pretty much reactionary..

We're doomed! chuckleshuffle

Hail to you Mother....., Hail to you old ....suckers, Hail Hail to Michigan the school we like the least

Hail to you fornicators, hail to you master... debaters, Hail Hail to Michigan the cesspool of the East (probably need to change to west now given their division)

I can probably find the other schools also if you want them :)

After living in Nebraska, I've lived in Minny, Wisc and now Iowa (real creative username, huh?). Here's what I can say about those fans:

Gopher fans aren't bad. Their team is.

Wisconsin fans get more geared up for the atmosphere than the actual game. Everything is just different in Wisconsin. The whole culture is alcohol, hunting, cheese and alcohol. Not surprising that they all like to say, "F*ck 'em up Bucky!" There's this arrogance that goes with attending the University there. It's what high school kids strive for. If they don't make it in, they just hope some of their friends do so they can go party with them and live through them.

Iowa fans are delusional. One descent year every 10 and they act like they've got a bunch of national titles in their back pocket. Hayden Fry is gone and so are the days of consistently being ranked in the top 5/10.

Of the three, go visit Minny for a game, Wisconsin for a beer and Iowa to listen hold onto the past (let's be honest ... that's kind of us right now)

In an attempt to hold on to our youth no matter how old we grow, me and some buddies have vowed to take a road trip every year for an NU game until we can no longer walk. We're still young (mid-20s) so we can still have a real good time for a few more years... after reading this thread, I know where I'm suggesting we go next year. We managed a trip to the ER in Norman where the friends are friendly, can't wait to see what stories we'll have after Madison!

p.s. - I'm thinking if I want this to actually happen, I better not let any of the gf's, fiances, or wives read this thread

If this would have been the year where an at large went to the Fiesta bowl and we had taken care of OU, I know our fans would have been very happy to play TCU. That's just ridiculous how rude the Wisconsin fans were. The funny part about them acting like you didn't deserve to be there is one, you beat them and two the Big 10 has been one of strongest advocates of the BCS system. Maybe not the part where the Rose Bowl has to take an at large every 4 years but they are definitely not too keen on seeing their bowls go away for a playoff.

wisconsin it at the top of my list for a road game.

thats not saying much tho. i was there for their annual halloween blowout this year...boy oh boy. its an experience. and ive heard elsewhere from friends i know that live there and/or go to school there that it isnt exactly a family friendly place to attend a game. they have the 5th quarter, for crying out loud.

wisconsin road game trip= the one you want to take with the boys on your yearly man trip.

What's the 5th quarter?

When the game is over their band takes the field and plays songs and runs around like a bunch of 5th graders on recess. The fans do congo lines in the stands, throw things on the field, and act like fools.

Wisky did the 5th quarter at the Rose Bowl right in the middle of our Rose Bowl Trophy ceremony. CLASSLESS. Not to mention the Badgers did not come to midfield and shake hands at the completion of the game.

I used to root for Wisconsin over Ohio State and Michigan. That won't be happening anymore.

Nebraska is my BIG TEN team now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard! :corndance