Army All-American Game pic

Bubba had to miss a few basketball games to go to San Antonio, play a few downs and watch a bunch of guys choose hats. I'd be upset as well.

On a side note - I went and watched him play basketball Friday night. He had a dunk in the first few minutes. They lost, but it was a mess of a game. I can assure you that he keeps his cool, because he was getting beat up and shoved around as bad as he ever will playing football. It got completely out of control, piss poor officiating, and when I left in the 4th quarter I'm not even sure he'd yet been called for a foul. He took it all really well.

My wife and I were laughing our asses off during warmups. There were 25 Blue Valley cheerleaders under the basket where Bubba was warming up - and every time he'd come close they'd giggle and fan themselves. It was like those clips you see where the Beatles get out of their limo to sreaming/crying girls. Not quite that bad, but just as obvious. A few of them kept half-trying to grab his ass everytime he was close. As he'd run by you could see 25 heads on a swivel in perfect unison as they followed him around the gym. When the warmup gear game off they all giggled and whispered.

He's going to be worth millions, has his pick of any girl in the KC metro. Life is rough for the kid. If he goes college - I hope he can adjust to no longer having the spotlight shine on wherever he walks.

Bubba had to miss a few basketball games to go to San Antonio, play a few downs and watch a bunch of guys choose hats. I'd be upset as well.

On a side note - I went and watched him play basketball Friday night. He had a dunk in the first few minutes. They lost, but it was a mess of a game. I can assure you that he keeps his cool, because he was getting beat up and shoved around as bad as he ever will playing football. It got completely out of control, piss poor officiating, and when I left in the 4th quarter I'm not even sure he'd yet been called for a foul. He took it all really well.

My wife and I were laughing our asses off during warmups. There were 25 Blue Valley cheerleaders under the basket where Bubba was warming up - and every time he'd come close they'd giggle and fan themselves. It was like those clips you see where the Beatles get out of their limo to sreaming/crying girls. Not quite that bad, but just as obvious. A few of them kept half-trying to grab his ass everytime he was close. As he'd run by you could see 25 heads on a swivel in perfect unison as they followed him around the gym. When the warmup gear game off they all giggled and whispered.

He's going to be worth millions, has his pick of any girl in the KC metro. Life is rough for the kid. If he goes college - I hope he can adjust to no longer having the spotlight shine on wherever he walks.

He seems like a very humble kid, I'm sure he wouldnt mind not having his every move watched. But, man that kid is quite the celeb in KC.

yeah - i walked out of the gym and had to have my wife check and make sure there wasn't jiz on my back from the 2 middle-aged guys sitting behind us. all we heard about was bubba this, and bubba that. how strong he is. how quick he elevates on his jump shots. blah blah blah...total man crush, boners throughout the entire game. i can understand respecting his tallents - and I certainly wouldn't have paid 12 bucks to go watch a game in Gardner,KS if he wasn't playing - but there were more wet panties, and bubba boners in that gym than you could ever imagine.